PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 7 - Fuji GP - 05.07.19 @7.30pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 7 - Fuji GP - 05.07.19 @7.30pm UK time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I don't have a PC, only mac. But will check, probably they have some updates.

I started thinking to buy a new setup, Thrustmaster T300 is a favorite right now.

Any suggestions guys?
Take a look at Fanatec direct drive ;) Cool stuff, but I did read somewhere it will not work with PC2 on PS4 :(

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I don't have a PC, only mac. But will check, probably they have some updates.

I started thinking to buy a new setup, Thrustmaster T300 is a favorite right now.

Any suggestions guys?
I used Thrustmaster T300 for 2 years and I was happy with it. But not with the pedals...plastic and very weak springs that didn't hold for long so I had to buy the extra strong T3PA-Pro pedals.

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
I used Thrustmaster T300 for 2 years and I was happy with it. But not with the pedals...plastic and very weak springs that didn't hold for long so I had to buy the extra strong T3PA-Pro pedals.
I would agree..the t3pa pedals are one of the best out there at the price but u would have to buy them seperate from the wheel.i started with t150 and those pedals come with that wheel but yabba is right..the t300 pedals are beyond terrible!

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

GohstvanHunter

AOR PS4 GT3 S11 Tier 5 Champion
Dec 29, 2017
I would agree..the t3pa pedals are one of the best out there at the price but u would have to buy them seperate from the wheel.i started with t150 and those pedals come with that wheel but yabba is right..the t300 pedals are beyond terrible!
They come with the t3pa pedals only in the pro version normal version of the t150 hase the same shitty pedals out of plastic i have the t150 but replaced the pedals via adapter with the ones from the g25 of my father.

Reactions: BDG_Geo

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
They come with the t3pa pedals only in the pro version normal version of the t150 hase the same shitty pedals out of plastic i have the t150 but replaced the pedals via adapter with the ones from the g25 of my father.
Thats what i got mate..t150 rs pro with t3pa pedals then i upgraded the wheel to t300 and swapped the pedals over..was t300 with three pedal set up..cant rem if was called rs or not but i didnt see the t300 wheel with t3pa pedals as one anywhere unfortunately :(

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Well...iv waited a while but this will be my first victory post ;)

Q: P4
Qualified 4th with a couple of mistakes so not the best session for me but @JR-Lock-N-Load DSC'd i think so started in 3rd behind @de-thomas and @Slicker on my left but i noticed u wer a little behind..i put it to confusion and cracked on.

R: P1 (finally)
@de-thomas got the better start but noticed he didnt get up to speed in the opening laps so i was able to go past then try and get some time between us..i noticed @Slicker got into 2nd and knew right there he was on a mission so i had to maintain the gap as best i could.after the first stint i noticed 2nd lost alot of time and was a little relieved (sorry slicker) after that i stayed consistent (ish) and prayed fr the rain..it came alot later than in practice tho i have to say.when the rain finally came i had timed it good so didnt overfuel in the 2nd stop.got the wets on an saw slicker was right back on it..can i ask?u must have been flying to get the time made back that u lost?anything u can share with us?lol think it was the last corner that saved me as thats wher i gained on u.knew it was the one place on the course that could lose or gain a half a second.incident free.pitstops were sweet and only one silly penalty that could have made the difference and my first race EVER where my pace has matched my practice times..so im more than happy..thanks guys..was a tough race so hats off to all of us for that one :)

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
First of all, I saw the streaming of the race and was brilliant. Excelent commentators we have:
@Ze3eXeR @Alex Varic

Unfortunately this was the worst race of the season for me. From the start I didn't feel the right grip of the car. I didn't test the race conditions in practice, and I was running with a very low aero package. That costed me a lot of time in the long right corner of sector 2, even more in the rain with less grip on track.

I'm proud of my race because I did everything I got to avoid mistakes and to be slow, but consistent. Great battle with ghost. But when the rain came, he was super quick. What a shame his disconnection.

In the final 20 minutes @Michel--NL passed me, but he did a mistake in the last corner of the final lap and I could finish in 5th. To be honest, it's a very good result watching the horrible pace I had today.

Congrats to @Geo for his first win of the season and congrats to the podium. The standings are so tight now! Three races to go. I hope to come back in the desert of dubai ;)

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

Qualified 4th with a couple of mistakes so not the best session for me but @JR-Lock-N-Load DSC'd i think so started in 3rd behind @de-thomas and @Slicker on my left but i noticed u wer a little behind..i put it to confusion and cracked on.

@de-thomas got the better start but noticed he didnt get up to speed in the opening laps so i was able to go past then try and get some time between us..i noticed @Slicker got into 2nd and knew right there he was on a mission so i had to maintain the gap as best i could.after the first stint i noticed 2nd lost alot of time and was a little relieved (sorry slicker) after that i stayed consistent (ish) and prayed fr the rain..it came alot later than in practice tho i have to say.when the rain finally came i had timed it good so didnt overfuel in the 2nd stop.got the wets on an saw slicker was right back on it..can i ask?u must have been flying to get the time made back that u lost?anything u can share with us?lol think it was the last corner that saved me as thats wher i gained on u.knew it was the one place on the course that could lose or gain a half a second.incident free.pitstops were sweet and only one silly penalty that could have made the difference and my first race EVER where my pace has matched my practice times..so im more than happy..thanks guys..was a tough race so hats off to all of us for that one :)
Thats what i got mate..t150 rs pro with t3pa pedals then i upgraded the wheel to t300 and swapped the pedals over..was t300 with three pedal set up..cant rem if was called rs or not but i didnt see the t300 wheel with t3pa pedals as one anywhere unfortunately :(
you can still buy the t500 (with great pedals) for around the price of the t300 (with sh*t pedals) - nuff said !!

• Informative

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
First of all, I saw the streaming of the race and was brilliant. Excelent commentators we have:
@Ze3eXeR @Alex Varic

Unfortunately this was the worst race of the season for me. From the start I didn't feel the right grip of the car. I didn't test the race conditions in practice, and I was running with a very low aero package. That costed me a lot of time in the long right corner of sector 2, even more in the rain with less grip on track.

I'm proud of my race because I did everything I got to avoid mistakes and to be slow, but consistent. Great battle with ghost. But when the rain came, he was super quick. What a shame his disconnection.

In the final 20 minutes @Michel--NL passed me, but he did a mistake in the last corner of the final lap and I could finish in 5th. To be honest, it's a very good result watching the horrible pace I had today.

Congrats to @Geo for his first win of the season and congrats to the podium. The standings are so tight now! Three races to go. I hope to come back in the desert of dubai ;)
where can i find the stream?

Killg0re NL

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 14, 2018

Any suggestions guys?
When you go for a T300, make sure you buy a new one for the 2 year warrenty.
And go for the T3PA (Pro pedals)

i had some issue's with the T300
1 broken wormwheel (Base got replaced)
2 disconnection issue's, Twice TM looked at it, could'nt find it. (i did, and it was a bad soldering)
3 the left paddle seems to brake sometime's, and atm my wheel misses some downshifts once in a while, need to look at that.

For an overview of some problems, check THIS LINK

My T300 setup will available in a few weeks.

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

reason i was so far back on the start was that i wasn't prepared for 2nd, couldn't see @de-thomas so dropped back to watch him - realised after that i should have sat further back in cockpit for the start so i could see him out the side - doh!
ran softs and changed tyres at 1st stop, expected to be able to catch @Geo over the 2nd stint, but you were still quick, then fluffed my 2nd stop - could have, would have, should have...

Reactions: BDG_Geo