PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 7 - Fuji GP - 05.07.19 @7.30pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 7 - Fuji GP - 05.07.19 @7.30pm UK time

GohstvanHunter

AOR PS4 GT3 S11 Tier 5 Champion
Dec 29, 2017
Ah ok was just wondering i didn't change tyres either and hoped for the rain wich came pretty late

Killg0re NL

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 14, 2018
After hours of practice, Race day, i thought put in some hours as alot of you didn't seem to like the track.
Quite technical track to keep speed up, my quickest race lap was 1m29.690 during practise sessions, but i still don't get the optimum raceline.
one moment your .5 sec of your own time, the other moment you ar 0.5 ahead of your time??? what was that line again? bullocks...

Then alot of driving in the dry, but then Rain, hmz wish i did more wet laps.

Raceday, hell of a day, helping out on the schoolparty in the sun for hours, then rounding up, rushing to home, track time finally... Relaxed? no way man.

Q:6
[email protected], only 10 min's need to perform out of the box? what where the raceline's? nevermind drive the hell outtah that LMP2.
Outlap, be carefull just warming up the tire's and saving the engine, 1st lap, bring it on, just put in a time. A time is better than no time at all.
2nd lap increase the efford, 5th position for now, but alot of drivers on the track, crap back at the pack, heading over the start finish line... BAM 1 sec of, eat that :D
3rd lap, some of you [email protected]@rds in front of me? pushing some more, again 0.7 of my time finished 6th. enough for me, but yet another lap... Well, lets forget that lap...

R:9 (should have been 8th, grrrr)
Formationlap, drivers parade, who's that beside the track? nevermind, thats one position gained, pitty for his qualy run, hell have to start at the back off the pack now.
i am on P5 now, driving on the main straight, when do we start? can we go, please can we go? start, pse? aaaaaaight there we go, now stay out of trouble the 1st lap, i had alot of crap in the 1st race lap, so focus you o'l man..... turn 3? you **** what im i doiing? P12????? there wen't my qualy run. (did i mention why do we bother qualying???;)

Well s0n$ a b1tch3$ i am on tha way to get you know ( i noticed, i did was some quicker than some of you) so bring it on.
Got @YabbaTheHutt *at least this time ;), @Xiee ? is next he moves over? crap missed my braking point had to get through the grass, pview, that was close, who's next?
@RRacerF4N.....i am closing in but there's a blue dot driver in the way, i get close a few time's but the close combat driving is mixing up my aero is pulling the strings.
Then some rookie mistakes, the Blue Dot driver makes some misstakes, i should be able to close in, or even pass him dut dang, i look at him??? instead of my own race? result, making my own misstakes every time? why the hell im a doing that?? you know better. I back off for a while, get my whits again, and there i am again, still he won't let me pass? whats this. 15L left in the tank, well he did a stop allready, bet he has more fuel than me, so i'll wait till the pitstop.

1st Pit, Ful fuel, Tires, repairs, the lot you can say, here we go..... gues after who i end up?.... the former blu dot driver.....But NOW he doesn't have to let me pass, aaaargh..
But he has to pit so just wait... Then the wall's Mr Blue hits the wall and, he has to pit. So you later @pasha.proton....
No clue where i was atm, but; hit it. Rain? where's the rain, it takes ages in my eyes (At least something gets wet then...) finally rain drops, from practice i heard you have to stay out as long as possible, at least with 45mins or less, or you'll have another pitstop? so with 40 mins?:

2nd stop, The lot, you can say, with WET tires.
Whaaa whats this? whole different behaviour than my rain practice, adapt and overcome you bl00dy autist.
After a while i get the hang of it.... there you are @YabbaTheHutt ...... as the laps progresses i close in. hmz he makes misstakes he's mine i can even smell his exhaust.
WALL???? why the hell where you thinking of grocery's???? bullocks additional pitstop.

3numnut stop, the lot again.... what nooooooo should have been only repairs..... tick tack...... end of the race
i get out, in front of @YabbaTheHutt let push 13 min's on the clock. when yabba makes a mistake, he's in the same position, a gain a distance, from him, but still a whole lap to recover, that ain't goiing to happen....

Finish; @Geo finished 1st, and but 45 secs to finish? You PC basterd, i still ave to push to make it on time even in the last lap, one mistake and i don't even finish?
i make it with a few seconds left. 8th/last driving driver due to poor dropouts, and pooor driving from my own point of view.

i need a break....

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Q: 10th
R: 7th

Only 30 minutes of practise before the race so I didn't expect much. Took it easy at the start and was in last. Had some great fun racing @Xiee but unfortunately he had a big spin in first corner and I was on my own. Pitted for fuel but didn't change tyres. Car felt really good with full fuel and slightly worn tyres so I pushed as hard as I could. Set my fastest laps of the race just before the first drops of rain came. Pitted for wets and half a tank of fuel and came out with big margins both front and back. Was being lapped by @Geo and @Slicker but felt relaxed about my position when I realized that @Killg0re NL was catching me rather quickly. Started to push as much as I dared in the wet but he was still catching a little every lap. Was down to 9 seconds with 17 minutes to go and him catching me with ~0.5 - 1 second per lap. I thought that it will be very tough to keep him behind me. Then he had an unfortunate incident at the second last corner and I was off the hook (which felt like a dissappointment as I wanted some action after driving half the race on my own). Then I gained another place since @GohstvanHunter got disconnected. Finished in 7th which was a lot more than I thought before the race!

Congrats to the podium guys :)

Next up Dubai and since my summer holiday starts at the end of next week, I will have plenty of time for practise for that one (y)

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
After hours of practice, Race day, i thought put in some hours as alot of you didn't seem to like the track.
Quite technical track to keep speed up, my quickest race lap was 1m29.690 during practise sessions, but i still don't get the optimum raceline.
one moment your .5 sec of your own time, the other moment you ar 0.5 ahead of your time??? what was that line again? bullocks...

Then alot of driving in the dry, but then Rain, hmz wish i did more wet laps.

Raceday, hell of a day, helping out on the schoolparty in the sun for hours, then rounding up, rushing to home, track time finally... Relaxed? no way man.

Q:6
[email protected], only 10 min's need to perform out of the box? what where the raceline's? nevermind drive the hell outtah that LMP2.
Outlap, be carefull just warming up the tire's and saving the engine, 1st lap, bring it on, just put in a time. A time is better than no time at all.
2nd lap increase the efford, 5th position for now, but alot of drivers on the track, crap back at the pack, heading over the start finish line... BAM 1 sec of, eat that :D
3rd lap, some of you [email protected]@rds in front of me? pushing some more, again 0.7 of my time finished 6th. enough for me, but yet another lap... Well, lets forget that lap...

R:9 (should have been 8th, grrrr)
Formationlap, drivers parade, who's that beside the track? nevermind, thats one position gained, pitty for his qualy run, hell have to start at the back off the pack now.
i am on P5 now, driving on the main straight, when do we start? can we go, please can we go? start, pse? aaaaaaight there we go, now stay out of trouble the 1st lap, i had alot of crap in the 1st race lap, so focus you o'l man..... turn 3? you **** what im i doiing? P12????? there wen't my qualy run. (did i mention why do we bother qualying???;)

Well s0n$ a b1tch3$ i am on tha way to get you know ( i noticed, i did was some quicker than some of you) so bring it on.
Got @YabbaTheHutt *at least this time ;), @Xiee ? is next he moves over? crap missed my braking point had to get through the grass, pview, that was close, who's next?
@RRacerF4N.....i am closing in but there's a blue dot driver in the way, i get close a few time's but the close combat driving is mixing up my aero is pulling the strings.
Then some rookie mistakes, the Blue Dot driver makes some misstakes, i should be able to close in, or even pass him dut dang, i look at him??? instead of my own race? result, making my own misstakes every time? why the hell im a doing that?? you know better. I back off for a while, get my whits again, and there i am again, still he won't let me pass? whats this. 15L left in the tank, well he did a stop allready, bet he has more fuel than me, so i'll wait till the pitstop.

1st Pit, Ful fuel, Tires, repairs, the lot you can say, here we go..... gues after who i end up?.... the former blu dot driver.....But NOW he doesn't have to let me pass, aaaargh..
But he has to pit so just wait... Then the wall's Mr Blue hits the wall and, he has to pit. So you later @pasha.proton....
No clue where i was atm, but; hit it. Rain? where's the rain, it takes ages in my eyes (At least something gets wet then...) finally rain drops, from practice i heard you have to stay out as long as possible, at least with 45mins or less, or you'll have another pitstop? so with 40 mins?:

2nd stop, The lot, you can say, with WET tires.
Whaaa whats this? whole different behaviour than my rain practice, adapt and overcome you bl00dy autist.
After a while i get the hang of it.... there you are @YabbaTheHutt ...... as the laps progresses i close in. hmz he makes misstakes he's mine i can even smell his exhaust.
WALL???? why the hell where you thinking of grocery's???? bullocks additional pitstop.

3numnut stop, the lot again.... what nooooooo should have been only repairs..... tick tack...... end of the race
i get out, in front of @YabbaTheHutt let push 13 min's on the clock. when yabba makes a mistake, he's in the same position, a gain a distance, from him, but still a whole lap to recover, that ain't goiing to happen....

Finish; @Geo finished 1st, and but 45 secs to finish? You PC basterd, i still ave to push to make it on time even in the last lap, one mistake and i don't even finish?
i make it with a few seconds left. 8th/last driving driver due to poor dropouts, and pooor driving from my own point of view.

i need a break....
Mate that was a good read.i laughed out loud lol u calling me a PC ba***rd?soo funny :) :)

• Agree
Reactions: Slicker

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
you can still buy the t500 (with great pedals) for around the price of the t300 (with sh*t pedals) - nuff said !!
Well they say the t3pa pedals are the best out of all the entry level stuff mate..sure it will work out a marginal difference to buying them seperate but no doubt the t300 and the t500 pedals are very mediocre compared to the others.the t300 pedals are beyond terrible and the t500 ones i tried were just slightly better.the pedals that come with the t150 are easy ten times better than both of those and then to upgrade the wheel and swap over the pedals means thers a spare wheel and pedals ready to be sold or keep as a spare.

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
When you go for a T300, make sure you buy a new one for the 2 year warrenty.
And go for the T3PA (Pro pedals)

i had some issue's with the T300
1 broken wormwheel (Base got replaced)
2 disconnection issue's, Twice TM looked at it, could'nt find it. (i did, and it was a bad soldering)
3 the left paddle seems to brake sometime's, and atm my wheel misses some downshifts once in a while, need to look at that.

For an overview of some problems, check THIS LINK

My T300 setup will available in a few weeks.
Iv never had any issues with my t300 but i will keep an eye out for those ..thanks @Killg0re NL :)

Reactions: Killg0re NL

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019
will are tier be broadcasted and commented like tier 1 is from now on ? also i could only hear one of the guys yesterday stream .. i no you said you had some issues thats why i am asking .. would be great the racing has been as good as tier1 plus Fuji was a real small turn out so i am sure with the upcoming events there will be more fun to come

• Agree
Reactions: BDG_Geo

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
will are tier be broadcasted and commented like tier 1 is from now on ? also i could only hear one of the guys yesterday stream .. i no you said you had some issues thats why i am asking .. would be great the racing has been as good as tier1 plus Fuji was a real small turn out so i am sure with the upcoming events there will be more fun to come
So basically, there was an issue which we fixed that meant you could not hear me for the entire first hour, but that was fixed. We have test streams for a reason ;). Hopefully from 2 weeks time every race should be streamed live on the AOR channel.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Well they say the t3pa pedals are the best out of all the entry level stuff mate..sure it will work out a marginal difference to buying them seperate but no doubt the t300 and the t500 pedals are very mediocre compared to the others.the t300 pedals are beyond terrible and the t500 ones i tried were just slightly better.the pedals that come with the t150 are easy ten times better than both of those and then to upgrade the wheel and swap over the pedals means thers a spare wheel and pedals ready to be sold or keep as a spare.
i'm sorry - t500 pedals 'just slightly better' than t300 - you haven't tried them, mate!!

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
i'm sorry - t500 pedals 'just slightly better' than t300 - you haven't tried them, mate!!
@BDG_Geo
I just did a quick check on the T300 and T500. All T500 that I find have the T3PA pedals. Maybe that's what you have @Slicker ? They are lightyears better than the plastic T300 pedals ;)

T500

T300

Reactions: Slicker

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
@BDG_Geo
I just did a quick check on the T300 and T500. All T500 that I find have the T3PA pedals. Maybe that's what you have @Slicker ? They are lightyears better than the plastic T300 pedals ;)

T500
View attachment 83091

T300
View attachment 83092
the t3pa pro pedals are a slightly cheaper (plastic bits) version of the t500 (all metal) pedals - both are invertable unlike the t3pa. i know people with fanatec gear who still use the t500 pedals!!

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Lol @Slicker i tried many different sets of pedals mate and its a little offensive to say the least saying i havent tried them?how do u know which ones iv tried.???.why would i lie?lol i tried a few different sets slicker and the the t300 rs pro pedals??terrible...t500 slightly better...t150 pedals were the best out of the ones i tried.if u dont agree u dont agree but to say i havent tried them when i have when u CLEARLY and OBVIOUSLY wouldnt know what iv tried....is well...!i was only voicing my opinion and uv made me sound stupid..thanks for that!!!i wont be posting my opinions again.
well sorry - i didn't mean to cause offence. it's just that , as i've said above, the t500 pedals are awesome - not just my opinion, but that of many simracers, including some who have bought fanatec wheels and pedals and ended up plugging the t500 pedals back in. i have used t150 pedals as well btw and i definitely don't agree with you about them.
sorry again if i caused offence - maybe no need to SHOUT though ;)