PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 7 - Fuji GP - 05.07.19 @7.30pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 7 - Fuji GP - 05.07.19 @7.30pm UK time

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
well sorry - i didn't mean to cause offence. it's just that , as i've said above, the t500 pedals are awesome - not just my opinion, but that of many simracers, including some who have bought fanatec wheels and pedals and ended up plugging the t500 pedals back in. i have used t150 pedals as well btw and i definitely don't agree with you about them.
sorry again if i caused offence - maybe no need to SHOUT though ;)
I know what iv tried and what i havent tried..it took me a while to choose the right set and the t150 were the best ones.no need to be sorry..i just wont post my opinions in the future for fear of an argument or someone disagreeing..its only my opinion from my experience and u all have been doing it longer than me so i wouldnt argue..as i said its only my opinion.

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
btw @BDG_Geo did you try them inverted??
No im waitn to save cash up for the trakracer rig that i want..i dont want to be spending when i dont have to but i want the loadcell pedals with the new rig..on pc i can use any combo..oh and i believe ther is a device out ther now for console that will allow u to use any combo of pedals shifters and wheels on ps4.drivers hub i think its called.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
No im waitn to save cash up for the trakracer rig that i want..i dont want to be spending when i dont have to but i want the loadcell pedals with the new rig..on pc i can use any combo..oh and i believe ther is a device out ther now for console that will allow u to use any combo of pedals shifters and wheels on ps4.drivers hub i think its called.
for me the inverted thing is huge - they just feel 'right' like that - i don't use a load-cell but you can get one for the t500 pedalset
sorry again, maybe i love my pedals too much ;)

• Friendly
Reactions: BDG_Geo

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
for me the inverted thing is huge - they just feel 'right' like that - i don't use a load-cell but you can get one for the t500 pedalset
sorry again, maybe i love my pedals too much ;)
Na its cool mate honest..i spoke out of turn..i know u didnt mean to cause offence..i apologise as well..lol an yeh i know the feeling..tbh..ther isnt a right answer cause evryones different..i love my pedals toooo lol ;)

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Think it is also an personal feeling of what you like.
I like the Load cell on the Fanatec pedal...but I believe @YabbaTheHutt doesn't. I also know someone else who doesn't like it.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Nothing wrong with the load cell and the resistance is nice. It's just that my left foot likes/needs longer travel ;)

• Agree
  • Friendly
Reactions: Slicker and BDG_Geo

Ze3eXeR

Junior Karter
Jul 5, 2018
First of all, I saw the streaming of the race and was brilliant. Excelent commentators we have:
@Ze3eXeR @Alex Varic

Unfortunately this was the worst race of the season for me. From the start I didn't feel the right grip of the car. I didn't test the race conditions in practice, and I was running with a very low aero package. That costed me a lot of time in the long right corner of sector 2, even more in the rain with less grip on track.

I'm proud of my race because I did everything I got to avoid mistakes and to be slow, but consistent. Great battle with ghost. But when the rain came, he was super quick. What a shame his disconnection.

In the final 20 minutes @Michel--NL passed me, but he did a mistake in the last corner of the final lap and I could finish in 5th. To be honest, it's a very good result watching the horrible pace I had today.

Congrats to @Geo for his first win of the season and congrats to the podium. The standings are so tight now! Three races to go. I hope to come back in the desert of dubai ;)
Thank u very much!!

Reactions: RRacer