PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance Season 5 - Livery and team registration | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance Season 5 - Livery and team registration

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

AOR PS4 Endurance League Season 5
Livery and Team Registration

Livery Selection
You are free to choose whichever livery you desire. We are aware that if you don't have any of the DLC's there is not much to chose from. If you have the DLC's then please pick a livery from the DLC, so that a player without the DLC can pick one of the stock liveries.

If you’re planning to run in a team, be sure to run matching liveries.

Team Selection
Once you have selected a livery, we recommend you team up with another driver. This is not mandatory, but greatly encouraged.
Regardless of the category, regardless of how high up the ladder a driver goes, there is always one thing that all racers aspire to do - beating their team-mates.
You can choose your team-mate and compete for joint glory under your own team-name!*
*Subject to approval - Vulgar, hateful or offensive names will be disallowed.

There will be a maximum of 2 drivers per team. Team-mates will be required to use the same team livery (same design but with alternate colors).

If you do not join a team, you will only score points in the Drivers Championship. Drivers who do not join a team at the beginning can create a team later in the season should a new driver join the league wanting a team-mate. All previous points from the established driver will be transferred to the new team.

All Teams must be created by the 4th round, at which point no new teams may be created as not to interrupt the Teams Championship.
Where possible, we’d like each team to run it’s own unique livery, however we are aware that not all cars have a large variety of liveries to select from. It's first come, first served in regard to livery selection, so get your choices in fast!

Registration Templates
To register your livery or team, please sign up using one of the following templates:

Livery registration (To select your livery, reply to the thread with this template)
Name: [Enter your AOR name here]
Livery: [Enter the Livery of preference]

Team registration (To register a team, reply to the thread with this template)
Team Name: [Enter Team Name]
Drivers within Team: [@AORDriver 1 + @AORDriver 2]
Livery: [Enter the Livery of preference]

List of Drivers and Teams registered:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OdieQlu

BDG_Geo

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Good to see the cods gettn first choice at the liveries.i would have thot we would be tagged so we all get fair chance at the ones we may want.first come first i know but seems a tad unfair seeing as you are posting the thread lol :/

• Winner
Reactions: OdieQlu and Slicker

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Good to see the cods gettn first choice at the liveries.i would have thot we would be tagged so we all get fair chance at the ones we may want.first come first i know but seems a tad unfair seeing as you are posting the thread lol :/
If you really want my livery you can have it mate. ;)

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: OdieQlu and BDG_Geo

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
totally agree with you - it is completely unfair - tough sh*t :ROFLMAO:

edit: it's little enough reward for the work we've put in building this league - and yes, i knew you'd be a wee bitty put out by our choice, but @Matthew010383 didn't want to drive the #0 so i was forced to take a vomit green jobby ;)

BDG_Geo

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 20, 2019
If you really want my livery you can have it mate. ;)
And on a side not.
totally agree with you - it is completely unfair - tough sh*t :ROFLMAO:

edit: it's little enough reward for the work we've put in building this league - and yes, i knew you'd be a wee bitty put out by our choice, but @Matthew010383 didn't want to drive the #0 so i was forced to take a vomit green jobby ;)
Well..if this is the attitude of the cods then wow :/
I would have thot the reward would be the racing..not to have priority of choice for the liveries.i think this should be told to everyone beforehand or at least say which ones arent available.as in..the ones the cods want :)
And of course im "put out" lol you stole my livery pfffff :( lmao

• Wow
Reactions: Slicker and OdieQlu

OdieQlu

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 3, 2020
Name: OdieQlu
Livery: NVRR Racing Team
Team Name: JeroenOdie
Drivers within Team: Jeroen81 + OdieQlu
Livery preference: Jeroen81 #2: OdieQlu #3

PS_Messages_20200203_170516.jpg

Last edited:

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
Livery is a livery ain't it? Don't see whats wrong with not being tagged.

Reactions: OdieQlu

CHRSMELLYANAN

Formula Karter
Jan 10, 2020
ID: CHRSMELLYANAN
Livery: ACR#8

Team: CHR MOTORSPORT
Drivers within Team: CHRSMELLYANAN , open to drivers teaming up with me just give me DM
Livery preference: ACR #8

• Informative
Reactions: OdieQlu and Slicker