Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Last edited by a moderator:

larskeijzers

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 26, 2019
Why am i not able to race in this series. I did both the evaluation races and time trial.
Fabio-Dubai didn’t finish either of the evaluation races

Jarryd Vermeulen

2 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Why am i not able to race in this series. I did both the evaluation races and time trial.
Fabio-Dubai didn’t finish either of the evaluation races
Please PM me or @Slicker if you have any issue and we can discuss this matter in private.

Thank you.

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
In fact I was wondering why I wasn't a reserve driver.
to be honest, we felt you were a bit unfortunate, as you turned up for both evaluation races although you didn't complete either of them. you are now 1st reserve, so please keep practising - you may well get a race on friday

Reactions: Fabio_dubai

Cleeke

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 3, 2019
Good luck guys !!

just a question, since i'm in reserve, do i need to do anything or do you let me now if there is a spot available?

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Good luck guys !!

just a question, since i'm in reserve, do i need to do anything or do you let me now if there is a spot available?
just keep practising - we'll let you know as early as possible if you're racing

Reactions: Cleeke

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

Rotary_GT

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018

as @BDG_Geo has been forced to quit this league due to hardware issues (ps4 kaput) we can welcome @Devilsarmpit666 as a main driver for the remainder of the season.

good luck to you, mate
Press F to pay respects to @BDG_Geo PS4

• Sad
Reactions: BDG_Geo

Rotary_GT

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
After some decision making I've decided I no longer want to continue in the Endurance League, my reason being I'm reducing my time racing on games and freeing up my schedule. Whilst I've been here it's been awesome to race with some of you and learn the cars some more I just feel it's time to reduce my racing hours a little bit. Thank you @Jarryd Vermeulen @Slicker for getting this league going especially after it's rocky start. At least those eager reserves will get an extra spot. @Jarryd Vermeulen I will see you on Wednesday for GT3, good luck to the rest of you for the remainder of this season. Thank you

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
After some decision making I've decided I no longer want to continue in the Endurance League, my reason being I'm reducing my time racing on games and freeing up my schedule. Whilst I've been here it's been awesome to race with some of you and learn the cars some more I just feel it's time to reduce my racing hours a little bit. Thank you @Jarryd Vermeulen @Slicker for getting this league going especially after it's rocky start. At least those eager reserves will get an extra spot. @Jarryd Vermeulen I will see you on Wednesday for GT3, good luck to the rest of you for the remainder of this season. Thank you
sorry to hear that - you had good pace in these cars

• Friendly
Reactions: Rotary_GT

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
@Cleeke - you know what that ^^ means - what livery are you using so i can update the spreadsheet?

Reactions: Cleeke