PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance Season 5 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance Season 5 - Main Thread

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
@VSR_Rotary Sorry for my mistake on 1st [email protected] corner after start to driving too close to you and not giving much of space for you (at yesterday Sonoma).
No need to apologize buddy it's a racing incident, I honestly tried my best to make sure nothing would happen since we got stuck on each other. good luck for the rest of the season you are rapid (y)

• Friendly
Reactions: jam_my21

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

Fabio_dubai

GP2 2nd Driver
Aug 14, 2017
Guys, I have a question. I see many of you posting the replay of the race by a YouTube video. How do you do? At the moment I'm not able to save the replay as my ps4 saying it's bigger that 1Gb and I would like to understand how to be able to go around this issue.
Thanks in advance

bax

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 GTE Champion
Mar 24, 2016
Guys, I have a question. I see many of you posting the replay of the race by a YouTube video. How do you do? At the moment I'm not able to save the replay as my ps4 saying it's bigger that 1Gb and I would like to understand how to be able to go around this issue.
Thanks in advance
Delete you old replays (you can do it from the game pages) and you will be able to save a new one... max35-40 minutes
PS4 limits + PJC2 limits = short replay