PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance Season 5 - Round 2 - Sakitto GP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance Season 5 - Round 2 - Sakitto GP

Ayresii1995

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 13, 2018
Just looking for some advice! Got a wheel for the first time and am trying to get used to it! If any of you guys have the G29 can you five me some guidance on force feedback and calibration settings! One thing I’m facing is having to turn the wheel at least 180 degrees to turn a 90 degree corner which is confusing me a lot! Any advice would be welcome (y)

Fabio_dubai

GP2 2nd Driver
Aug 14, 2017
Just looking for some advice! Got a wheel for the first time and am trying to get used to it! If any of you guys have the G29 can you five me some guidance on force feedback and calibration settings! One thing I’m facing is having to turn the wheel at least 180 degrees to turn a 90 degree corner which is confusing me a lot! Any advice would be welcome (y)
The feedback is something that may change from person to person. I personally start with what Yorkie advise in one of his video and then i made minor changes in order to get the feeling i like. For the degrees i believe you need to recalibrate the wheel and when they ask you to turn full lock you just stop at 180° then on the next step you move the wheel at 90° and its sorted. I think i did like this with mine. Try...

Reactions: Ayresii1995

Ayresii1995

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 13, 2018
The feedback is something that may change from person to person. I personally start with what Yorkie advise in one of his video and then i made minor changes in order to get the feeling i like. For the degrees i believe you need to recalibrate the wheel and when they ask you to turn full lock you just stop at 180° then on the next step you move the wheel at 90° and its sorted. I think i did like this with mine. Try...
ill give it a try. Thank you

Reactions: Fabio_dubai

Fabio_dubai

GP2 2nd Driver
Aug 14, 2017
i just did custom race offline and got some issue. when I'm in the slipstream the car won't turn, i.e. if I'm behind a car before the 130R the car have a lot of understeer and i always go out of the track. how can i avoid this? My areo seutp is 6 Front and 12 Rear.

Thanks in advance

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
i just did custom race offline and got some issue. when I'm in the slipstream the car won't turn, i.e. if I'm behind a car before the 130R the car have a lot of understeer and i always go out of the track. how can i avoid this? My areo seutp is 6 Front and 12 Rear.

Thanks in advance
you can't really avoid it, it's the 'dirty air' - i usually take a slight lift into 130r if i'm behind someone - btw i'm running 6/18 downforce

Reactions: Fabio_dubai

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

we have decided to extend the qualy session for this race to 20 mins. the pitlane will be closed for the first 5 mins - anyone who crosses the pit exit line before the in-game clock shows 15 minutes remaining will be disqualified from qualy and will start at the back

this is to ensure that all drivers get a fair chance on a properly wet track, rather than having a rush to get out in the first minutes while the track is not fully wet

can we also ask if anyone can't make it on friday, please let us know asap - thank you