May 9, 2018

ROUND 3 - 2.4 Hours of Bathurst

Event Information:
Date: Friday 06 March 2020
Lobby opens: 7:15pm UK-time
● Event starts: 7:30pm UK-time
● Event format:
  • Qualifying: 15 minutes
  • Race: 2 hours 25 mins (formation lap included)
● Weather Conditions:
  • Qualifying:
    Light Cloud
  • Race:
    Light Cloud
● In-game time-of-day information (Progression: x5):
  • Date: 15 April 2020
  • Qualifying time: 05:00
  • Race start time: 06:00
Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.
● Once the leader of the single file train has pulled away, they can accelerate up to a speed of 80mph/130kph and will then maintain that throughout the lap, slowing down clearly and gradually for any corners that require slower speeds, and then accelerating up to the limit of 80mph/130kph. The rest of the drivers in the train are to follow the leader around the lap, sticking to a similar pace and maintaining safe distances to drivers around them for tyre and braking warming.
● At the formation point, the leader will slow down to 50mph/80kph and the 2nd placed driver, will pull alongside to form a second train. Pole will ALWAYS start on the side where he can defend the inside to first corner.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the Tier Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed no show:
@Essa.Racing
@Devilsarmpit666
@larskeijzers
Uninformed no show:

Last edited:

Fabio_dubai

GP2 2nd Driver
Aug 14, 2017
i did some laps yesterday. did 1.59 with full tank with default setup. long way to go....

Ayresii1995

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 13, 2018
Tried a few laps last night. Obvious long way to go in terms of setup but for me it’s trying to get confident about running close to the walls and braking going down the hill and usin* the downforce the car produces. I’m currently runnin* at 1.57 on full tanks.

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
So far on my Sakitto setup I'm running 52s/53s on full fuel, noticed the power of the engine is down cause of the high altitude so gear ratios are critical here to get the most out of the engine. Quick question what is maximum number of laps you guys are doing per stint, cause i've only managed to get 23 laps, I'm presuming because the engine is working harder because of the altitude it's using more fuel which I didn't think was a thing in PC2 cause I didn't have this happen in GT3 with the Mercedes which isn't turbocharged

Last edited:

Cleeke

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 3, 2019
Havent tested the max laps on a stint, average fuel consumption is 3,20l/lap. So in theorie i come at 23,4laps, with a little coasting should be 24 laps i think.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

Cleeke

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 3, 2019
Was the lobby yesterday in correct time and date? When i "freepractice" it is much colder.