PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance Season 5 - Round 9 - Mugello | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance Season 5 - Round 9 - Mugello

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Track has been a nightmare to set up the car. Softs boiling after about 3 laps and the hards might as well be made of concrete with what I've got so far, they just never grip up.

de-thomas

F1 Race Winner
Jan 20, 2017
Not really happy yet. Some curbs feel like ice and soft tyres feel like they're made of ice. Hards take a lightyear to warm up and give me some trouble in turn 1. On top of that lap times are LMP3 level.

Reactions: Slicker

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
trying to negotiate a practice session tonight - should be ok for 6:00uk, i have built a shed for her this week ;)

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
well, it's here - an aor first. great to be finally racing on this awesome track - looking forward to an exciting race :)

• Agree
Reactions: Jarryd Vermeulen

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

one note for tonight - the painted area at pit exit is not part of the track - track limit is the white line on the right of the main straight. any attempt to overtake by going over the painted area will be considered illegal (not to mention doomed to failure @Jarryd Vermeulen ;) )

Ayresii1995

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 13, 2018
Hey guys I won’t be able to race tonight! I’ve got a monster headache which won’t go away! Have a great race and see you at Le Mans

• Sad
Reactions: Slicker

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Wheel completely fucked me. Slight correction for oversteer always became an enormous tank-slapper because of how the FFB was reacting. Could deal with it at Daytona, but here it was no good.

Cleeke

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 3, 2019
Pff, same ****, different day...
Another disconnect during raceday, during training i have no problem and now 3 times in a row during race.

• Sad
Reactions: Wimstradamus

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
@Cleeke so sorry to see the DC again tonight. These things always come in pairs. You dont deserve such bad luck. Hope next round you can finish the season off strong.

Reactions: Wimstradamus

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
results are up, chaps

my injuries were severe but i'm recovering well after several major surgeries :eek:

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: de-thomas

de-thomas

F1 Race Winner
Jan 20, 2017
results are up, chaps

my injuries were severe but i'm recovering well after several major surgeries :eek:
Fruit basket on the way mate.

Q: p13
Running with too little downforce and not enough confidence so not really good.

R: p8
Just didn't have it today, not even sure where I lost a lot of lap time but apparantly I did. Only one big mistake sending me into the gravel but too much small errors costed me too much overall. Kept it sort of clean to pick up the points. Congrats top 3.

Onto Le Mans, won't get bored at that one! Or maybe after 3 hours?!

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Race report
Qualifying P1... really happy to get into the 32s on race day. This was the most important part of the event for me. Super happy to get anothe pole this season.
Race P1... main objective tonight was to not crash and happy to say I did that. Bar one scary moment. Besides that I was happy with my pace and happy to get another win this season. 1st stint was about getting the gap to 2nd to 17 seconds to ensure I could change tyres and not lose my lead. I did this and was really pleased with my pace in the 1st stint. From there on it was about just keeping it on track and keeping focused. The next 2 stints were okay and super happy with my night.

To my team mate @Matthew010383 congratulations on P6 and scoring more points for our team. We have a 40 point lead. 1 more race to go. Lets keep pushing!!! Let's bring this title home!!!

To the rest of the grid thank you for showing up and racing. Congratulations to those who finished. Not a easy race. To the rest of the podium. Well done.

See you in France lads.