PS4 - AOR PS4 F1 2018 - Evaluation Race #1 - Season 16 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F1 2018 - Evaluation Race #1 - Season 16

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

msvance23

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 26, 2014
My PS4 crashed, I think it may have overheated so will try to do tonight's eval race - @Thomasbrxwn I certainly was not brake checking people, I was on a long first stint so was slower, also I took the proper racing line, no dirty driving at all.

Thomasbrxwn

S13 AOR PS4 Assist Champion
Apr 4, 2017
@Thomasbrxwn tapped you on lap one when you moved in the braking zone plus you spun me on lap two so that’s a bit hypocritical from you
Several people even said you were dangerous and I’m sorry, it was a hair pin turn & @BloWnsmokOs has a great view of what you did to me....
I didn’t even touch you? You were a head and lost it on the curb then span???

Reactions: BloWnsmokOs

Thomasbrxwn

S13 AOR PS4 Assist Champion
Apr 4, 2017
My PS4 crashed, I think it may have overheated so will try to do tonight's eval race - @Thomasbrxwn I certainly was not brake checking people, I was on a long first stint so was slower, also I took the proper racing line, no dirty driving at all.
Alright my bad at the time it seemed very dangerous but I get that I suppose, in future to help you not lost time like you did, try moving out the way and it’ll help everyone out.
I apologise my bad

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
@Marcos64DR jesus Christ dude.....

I REALLY hope you aren't in my league - no racing etiquette at all. Had @Jthorn97 not seen your banzai moves coming you'd have wiped both of you out.

Reactions: Jthorn97