PS4 - AOR PS4 F1 2018 - Evaluation Race #1 - Season 16 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F1 2018 - Evaluation Race #1 - Season 16

msvance23

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 26, 2014
My PS4 crashed, I think it may have overheated so will try to do tonight's eval race - @Thomasbrxwn I certainly was not brake checking people, I was on a long first stint so was slower, also I took the proper racing line, no dirty driving at all.

Thomasbrxwn

S13 AOR PS4 Assist Champion
Apr 4, 2017
@Thomasbrxwn tapped you on lap one when you moved in the braking zone plus you spun me on lap two so that’s a bit hypocritical from you
Several people even said you were dangerous and I’m sorry, it was a hair pin turn & @BloWnsmokOs has a great view of what you did to me....
I didn’t even touch you? You were a head and lost it on the curb then span???

Reactions: BloWnsmokOs

Thomasbrxwn

S13 AOR PS4 Assist Champion
Apr 4, 2017
My PS4 crashed, I think it may have overheated so will try to do tonight's eval race - @Thomasbrxwn I certainly was not brake checking people, I was on a long first stint so was slower, also I took the proper racing line, no dirty driving at all.
Alright my bad at the time it seemed very dangerous but I get that I suppose, in future to help you not lost time like you did, try moving out the way and it’ll help everyone out.
I apologise my bad

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
@Marcos64DR jesus Christ dude.....

I REALLY hope you aren't in my league - no racing etiquette at all. Had @Jthorn97 not seen your banzai moves coming you'd have wiped both of you out.

Reactions: Jthorn97