PS4 - AOR PS4 F1 2018 Leagues - Discussion Thread - Season 16 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F1 2018 Leagues - Discussion Thread - Season 16

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16
PS4 - Discussion Thread

This thread can be used for general league discussion by all drivers who have signed up - or want to sign up - to the AOR PS4 F1 2018 Leagues for Season 16.

If you have read the information/rules threads, but still have some questions or concerns, then feel free to raise them here and we will try to answer. This is to keep the sign-up threads clean.

If you haven't yet read the important threads, please do so:

League Information
League Rules
Race Calendar
Main League Sign-Ups
Assist League Sign-Ups

milanozie

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 3, 2018
First in the discussion, shouldn't this be the PS4 discussion thread (title says XB1) ;)

Also about the time trial.

Option 2: Screenshot from the leaderboard screen. The screenshot must clearly display the date, username, lap time, car, track, and assists used. EXAMPLE!
Is the date highlighted for a reason? Can I submit a time I did on the 27th for example?

Edit: Question has been answered

Last edited:

Jordz Gamerz

Junior Karter
Aug 27, 2018
What tracks are the time trials now? just hungary and china ? or is it belgium china and austria in the mercedes amg? Confused

leefindlay04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Is AOR F3 with no racing line again this year or is it just the top 2 tiers that run no assists?

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Is AOR F3 with no racing line again this year or is it just the top 2 tiers that run no assists?
Rather depends on number of sign-ups... but as we're expecting high numbers, there's probably a good chance F3 will stay with the RL being banned. Just have to wait and see ;)

leefindlay04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Rather depends on number of sign-ups... but as we're expecting high numbers, there's probably a good chance F3 will stay with the RL being banned. Just have to wait and see ;)
Hopefully it is banned then, cause I moved up to F3 mid season last season. And I’m hoping to stay in F3 this season so hopefully racing line is banned

jomppalainen

S16 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 6, 2018
Didn't know where else to put this so, sorry to @DON SILVA for forcing you off track at turn 1 in evaluation race 2.5, and anybody else behind us getting caught up with it. Somehow my wheel discalibrated between the formation lap & race start and I was unaware of what was going on, so I had almost no turn-in into T1 and through the first lap until I figured out what was going on and disconnected & reconnected my wheel so it could calibrate itself properly. Apparently I also downshifted all the way to neutral in half-panic which probably didn't help things. Never happened before so I didn't get what was going on for quite a while, my bad.

T1:
Me finally getting what was wrong and eventually going on my merry way:

• Informative
Reactions: DON SILVA

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Didn't know where else to put this so, sorry to @DON SILVA for forcing you off track at turn 1 in evaluation race 2.5, and anybody else behind us getting caught up with it. Somehow my wheel discalibrated between the formation lap & race start and I was unaware of what was going on, so I had almost no turn-in into T1 and through the first lap until I figured out what was going on and disconnected & reconnected my wheel so it could calibrate itself properly. Apparently I also downshifted all the way to neutral in half-panic which probably didn't help things. Never happened before so I didn't get what was going on for quite a while, my bad.

T1:
Me finally getting what was wrong and eventually going on my merry way:
Oh. Fair enough if your wheel had a problem. Apology accepted.

Reactions: jomppalainen

No_Ideas

Pro Karter
Aug 7, 2018
If we are a reserve driver for an evaluation race how do we know when we have a seat to race? Also how do we join the lobby to participate?

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
UPDATE

The sign-ups for Season 16 of the AOR F1 leagues are now closed. Members tagged in this post have signed up to participate in the PS4 leagues this season.

Please can everyone please ensure that their sign-up process is fully completed as soon as possible. For things missing from your sign-up such as speedtest please MESSAGE me @DemoN and/or my assistant league runner for this season @Curly on the forums to notify us of updates to your sign-up. Also make sure to update your sign-up post with the information as well. You will not be able to reply to the thread to notify us of any changes with the sign-ups now being closed, hence you are required to notify us by the inbox. If you have any questions now or throughout the season then also feel free to contact us and we will reply as soon as we can.

If you are yet to do your evaluation race then you can sign-up for this FRIDAY, SATURDAY and SUNDAY at the respective links. These are the final opportunities to complete your evaluation race, so if you are unable to participate on either of these days then please contact us as soon as possible. Assist league drivers are not required to compete in the evaluation races.

If you do not complete your sign-up to the respective deadlines you are not guaranteed entry to the leagues as a full time driver this season, so please ensure everything required is updated as soon as possible.

Placements for Season 16 will be announced on the following Tuesday. The PS4 Coordinators will be working until then to place you as accurately as we possibly can from all the information we have. Car selection will begin shortly after placements are announced, so try to check the forums regularly next week to ensure that everything is completed as smoothly as possible so we can get underway with what looks set to be a great season!

@F1Scotgolf @msvance23 @Tincan394 @tough_2_handle @Da Eagle @Schnixel @Dale Stones @michaelangelo53 @dawidos_1150 @Tactician109 @xTheHEaglex @kieranrp @AORHAMILTON @ELIT3_gam3boy @FTR_SusoxX @FTR_DaniMG @MrRobinhx @ItzChipmunk @Limaro Fipama @VG_HAMILTON @Casper24-F1 @deki106 @kam @JebeFIN @863feS @Hindsgavl40 @milanozie @VP_DamnDqniel @OnyxMer @Junddu @Thomas_Scibilia @HoinkDoink @Vintage_DG @alexukr @Ashbest122 @Axeeri @Iestyn rhys @xJackLacey @Lucas_Blakeley @TheogGR1 @Cherry2pie @Bankai_Bullett @Salvo Failla @Zuidema @99Pipmatt @kerkinator1996 @Thomasbrxwn @Guiggs @NeverMiss00 @SMike_14 @Elite_sultan @HiippariLate @ExpritX30 @Floriswijers33 @RC Sam14 @Sean van Belkom @DerAmberger_GER @Jordy Lopez @Jari @Vettel_Racer_5 @Bashful4 @DeAgLeKiLLeR @Diarmo03 @clarky_110 @FTR_SergiMtZ @Dan26 @sjhk93 @HunJackson @Renner9 @de-thomas @Philip_66 @Donks @TheTubbyNinja @Ollie_D631 @CJBMX702 @ColonelGaddafi @Carbon @danio
@Jason007 @xXVik-StarRxX @Niallbruce9 @pete day @advanceapple @BloWnsmokOs @humbo @SjorsvdBrug @tR_Stocky @FTR_Xinxillaman @leefindlay04 @DON SILVA @Musop @ColeBurch14 @syluntbob @ii_Deccaaaaa_ii @mrstim96 @DietzgLa2003 @JIM_pasti @Tobias Eichinger @CStabell @iej76 @Nick-1054 @aldooro99
@jomppalainen @Jthorn97 @manolomakinas @No_Ideas @ch1cken1990 @Alberto_222 @Oner Schumacher @Lokka09 @Kardanov23 @Sean B @Seca @frandythomsen @AOR_all3ren @Jacob St. @REYLAP_93 @kingbrat20010 @Lakitu886 @TheMightyBucket- @joshualuke1993 @SlimboDude @PedroPMF @Mattcarpenter23 @schumizeu @rich500 @McGrady-I @Kellvinnr3 @IvansitooF1 @Flying F1NN @Carcanon @RJW_Videos @Vincent Ullberg @CPL__IceMan @Benmorgan @GJoe_Breezy07 @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL @Tommytherod @JimiRäikkönen @JRGamezDE @Vainottu @SynTeTiC96 @nezehran @Jose Miguel @JohnnyR95 @Texho @F1_Dan @Schumi3garcia @SolidNinjaSnake @xUndefinedF1 @organyx @jlug331221 @KaneIyanda @Cas_0807 @Marcos Moutinho @BigC_019 @Andrei Ivan @Francis mcginn @ShaunG123 @OasisFan95 @Rolfnaldo @Mikkel Sørensen @Stewart Macdougall @CianG-4 @aleerodrigo @Alex Shield @louielouie50 @CombiKoermi @Veztokh @Zolaaman @CPL__IceMan @FredyLourenzo @Williams_Nardy @SEAN-GBR @JammyJames @Tomek @Jarno Opmeer @Steen16 @JIM-NervoTank @JerseyMet @chris130256 @Sneaky24-7Ninja @xGATECRASHERx @Ozgur Bayrak @Paquito_campos @Ivorbrynmike @ramma @Simracingdriver22 @JvNiemi @chaingang123 @Wesley3071 @RobKite @Caarlsberi @Hamres22 @leedamastr @Hyypopotamus @Roadhouse @Paris @stifler1000 @A.Cristea @baba99jaga @Nexus1011 @Nick Brown @Owen Walker @washy03 @Dominik Hofmann @Macca- @Andrei Codreanu

@Jamie Brooks @neonostra @f1racer09 @Paddyjamie @sevillaste_11 @PRL_GaryDonegan1 @Jonezie1803 @Harinioarg @tamd23 @EnergeticsixNL @Lewis Young @AOR Gizmo @Larkin @Noel_p2002 @Imemami1 @Bothydweller @Samuel_Soares @Jordz Gamerz @Realm @Adrilocdoc @ThatGuyMedia @JCoL @varley3791 @EnvoyExtreme @Joe2397 @Owneole97 @Bag09Bones @Szmitski @Zackj1990 @Weeper97 @aldooro99 @GameAholicFTW @lukeholmes792 @Dxmo @fuzailm1 @JACKTYLER-46 @tomo8 @TotalPeas @Willo_Wolves @RC7_NI @Milan @Heated1468 @sundkvist @Ginnittowinit @DerAmberger_GER @jonnerlfc @sampleJOHN @Jos_Heinssie @ModernNuke3 @jhagenus

nezehran

F1 Test Driver
Oct 2, 2017
Sorry @DemoN im on my way to Kristianstad now and also sorry for my horrendous TT times i know i have like 2 seconds / track to find but thats what i get when i only have time for like 10 laps / track.... going from F3 last year to like F15 again xD

Carbon

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 4, 2016
@DemoN l got back from vacation on Tuesday night so I only had a few hours to submit my TT times so my laps weren't great compared to my regular pace. My Evaluation Race Pace should be better so I was just giving you guys a heads up.

• Informative
Reactions: DemoN

Renner9

Formula Karter
Aug 29, 2018
UPDATE

The sign-ups for Season 16 of the AOR F1 leagues are now closed. Members tagged in this post have signed up to participate in the PS4 leagues this season.

Please can everyone please ensure that their sign-up process is fully completed as soon as possible. For things missing from your sign-up such as speedtest please MESSAGE me @DemoN and/or my assistant league runner for this season @Curly on the forums to notify us of updates to your sign-up. Also make sure to update your sign-up post with the information as well. You will not be able to reply to the thread to notify us of any changes with the sign-ups now being closed, hence you are required to notify us by the inbox. If you have any questions now or throughout the season then also feel free to contact us and we will reply as soon as we can.

If you are yet to do your evaluation race then you can sign-up for this FRIDAY, SATURDAY and SUNDAY at the respective links. These are the final opportunities to complete your evaluation race, so if you are unable to participate on either of these days then please contact us as soon as possible. Assist league drivers are not required to compete in the evaluation races.

If you do not complete your sign-up to the respective deadlines you are not guaranteed entry to the leagues as a full time driver this season, so please ensure everything required is updated as soon as possible.

Placements for Season 16 will be announced on the following Tuesday. The PS4 Coordinators will be working until then to place you as accurately as we possibly can from all the information we have. Car selection will begin shortly after placements are announced, so try to check the forums regularly next week to ensure that everything is completed as smoothly as possible so we can get underway with what looks set to be a great season!

@F1Scotgolf @msvance23 @Tincan394 @tough_2_handle @Da Eagle @Schnixel @Dale Stones @michaelangelo53 @dawidos_1150 @Tactician109 @xTheHEaglex @kieranrp @AORHAMILTON @ELIT3_gam3boy @FTR_SusoxX @FTR_DaniMG @MrRobinhx @ItzChipmunk @Limaro Fipama @VG_HAMILTON @Casper24-F1 @deki106 @kam @JebeFIN @863feS @Hindsgavl40 @milanozie @VP_DamnDqniel @OnyxMer @Junddu @Thomas_Scibilia @HoinkDoink @Vintage_DG @alexukr @Ashbest122 @Axeeri @Iestyn rhys @xJackLacey @Lucas_Blakeley @TheogGR1 @Cherry2pie @Bankai_Bullett @Salvo Failla @Zuidema @99Pipmatt @kerkinator1996 @Thomasbrxwn @Guiggs @NeverMiss00 @SMike_14 @Elite_sultan @HiippariLate @ExpritX30 @Floriswijers33 @RC Sam14 @Sean van Belkom @DerAmberger_GER @Jordy Lopez @Jari @Vettel_Racer_5 @Bashful4 @DeAgLeKiLLeR @Diarmo03 @clarky_110 @FTR_SergiMtZ @Dan26 @sjhk93 @HunJackson @Renner9 @de-thomas @Philip_66 @Donks @TheTubbyNinja @Ollie_D631 @CJBMX702 @ColonelGaddafi @Carbon @danio
@Jason007 @xXVik-StarRxX @Niallbruce9 @pete day @advanceapple @BloWnsmokOs @humbo @SjorsvdBrug @tR_Stocky @FTR_Xinxillaman @leefindlay04 @DON SILVA @Musop @ColeBurch14 @syluntbob @ii_Deccaaaaa_ii @mrstim96 @DietzgLa2003 @JIM_pasti @Tobias Eichinger @CStabell @iej76 @Nick-1054 @aldooro99
@jomppalainen @Jthorn97 @manolomakinas @No_Ideas @ch1cken1990 @Alberto_222 @Oner Schumacher @Lokka09 @Kardanov23 @Sean B @Seca @frandythomsen @AOR_all3ren @Jacob St. @REYLAP_93 @kingbrat20010 @Lakitu886 @TheMightyBucket- @joshualuke1993 @SlimboDude @PedroPMF @Mattcarpenter23 @schumizeu @rich500 @McGrady-I @Kellvinnr3 @IvansitooF1 @Flying F1NN @Carcanon @RJW_Videos @Vincent Ullberg @CPL__IceMan @Benmorgan @GJoe_Breezy07 @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL @Tommytherod @JimiRäikkönen @JRGamezDE @Vainottu @SynTeTiC96 @nezehran @Jose Miguel @JohnnyR95 @Texho @F1_Dan @Schumi3garcia @SolidNinjaSnake @xUndefinedF1 @organyx @jlug331221 @KaneIyanda @Cas_0807 @Marcos Moutinho @BigC_019 @Andrei Ivan @Francis mcginn @ShaunG123 @OasisFan95 @Rolfnaldo @Mikkel Sørensen @Stewart Macdougall @CianG-4 @aleerodrigo @Alex Shield @louielouie50 @CombiKoermi @Veztokh @Zolaaman @CPL__IceMan @FredyLourenzo @Williams_Nardy @SEAN-GBR @JammyJames @Tomek @Jarno Opmeer @Steen16 @JIM-NervoTank @JerseyMet @chris130256 @Sneaky24-7Ninja @xGATECRASHERx @Ozgur Bayrak @Paquito_campos @Ivorbrynmike @ramma @Simracingdriver22 @JvNiemi @chaingang123 @Wesley3071 @RobKite @Caarlsberi @Hamres22 @leedamastr @Hyypopotamus @Roadhouse @Paris @stifler1000 @A.Cristea @baba99jaga @Nexus1011 @Nick Brown @Owen Walker @washy03 @Dominik Hofmann @Macca- @Andrei Codreanu

@Jamie Brooks @neonostra @f1racer09 @Paddyjamie @sevillaste_11 @PRL_GaryDonegan1 @Jonezie1803 @Harinioarg @tamd23 @EnergeticsixNL @Lewis Young @AOR Gizmo @Larkin @Noel_p2002 @Imemami1 @Bothydweller @Samuel_Soares @Jordz Gamerz @Realm @Adrilocdoc @ThatGuyMedia @JCoL @varley3791 @EnvoyExtreme @Joe2397 @Owneole97 @Bag09Bones @Szmitski @Zackj1990 @Weeper97 @aldooro99 @GameAholicFTW @lukeholmes792 @Dxmo @fuzailm1 @JACKTYLER-46 @tomo8 @TotalPeas @Willo_Wolves @RC7_NI @Milan @Heated1468 @sundkvist @Ginnittowinit @DerAmberger_GER @jonnerlfc @sampleJOHN @Jos_Heinssie @ModernNuke3 @jhagenus
I can do Sunday