PS4 - AOR PS4 F1 2018 Leagues - Discussion Thread - Season 17 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F1 2018 Leagues - Discussion Thread - Season 17

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & S14 F2 + S13 F3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17
PS4 - Discussion Thread

This thread can be used for general league discussion by all drivers who have signed up - or want to sign up - to the AOR PS4 F1 2018 Leagues for Season 17.

If you have read the information/rules threads, but still have some questions or concerns, then feel free to raise them here and we will try to answer. This is to keep the sign-up threads clean.

If you haven't yet read the important threads, please do so:

League Information
League Rules
Race Calendar
Main League Sign-Ups
Assist League Sign-Ups

doordos_1150

Kubica Wannabe
Dec 17, 2017
I believe that this season should be liquidated due to containing Japan on the calendar and no Hungary. #StopDiscriminatingEasternEurope

• Agree
Reactions: SMEAJ

Curly

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
@Ian Bastein are you available to do one of the evaluation race this week? As you're coming across from PC we need you to do one so we can see your pace on this platform.

nikolarac36

Junior Karter
Apr 4, 2019
Hi guys,I'm new to league racing and I wanted to sign up for season 17 of f1 2018 assist league,but unfortunately I won't be able to do the time trial on the marked dates,so my question is...if I sign up and do the time trial on 10th of April is there a possibility that I can race on the first race of the calendar(Australian gp) on 14th of April?

Harinioarg

PS4 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 25, 2018
Hi guys,I'm new to league racing and I wanted to sign up for season 17 of f1 2018 assist league,but unfortunately I won't be able to do the time trial on the marked dates,so my question is...if I sign up and do the time trial on 10th of April is there a possibility that I can race on the first race of the calendar(Australian gp) on 14th of April?
If you post them after the deadline you wont be included in the initial placements therefore you are more likely to be a reserve. Additionally, we can't promise you will get placed in time before the first race but you will be able to race for the rest of the season.

Reactions: nikolarac36

Adibales

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 18, 2016
@Curly hello there I’ve just signed up tonight for the non assist league with my speed test results and will be doing the 3 tt tracks tonight so will upload later,Am i also required to do an evaluation race?i never raced

Curly

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
@Curly hello there I’ve just signed up tonight for the non assist league with my speed test results and will be doing the 3 tt tracks tonight so will upload later,Am i also required to do an evaluation race?i never raced
Yeah you are, make sure you get yourself signed up one of the evaluation races. Also remember that the deadline for time trials is midnight UK time tonight.

James Bennett

Junior Karter
Mar 31, 2017
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17
PS4 - Discussion Thread

This thread can be used for general league discussion by all drivers who have signed up - or want to sign up - to the AOR PS4 F1 2018 Leagues for Season 17.

If you have read the information/rules threads, but still have some questions or concerns, then feel free to raise them here and we will try to answer. This is to keep the sign-up threads clean.

If you haven't yet read the important threads, please do so:

League Information
League Rules
Race Calendar
Main League Sign-Ups
Assist League Sign-Ups