PS4 - AOR PS4 F1 2018 Leagues - Driver Placements - Season 16 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F1 2018 Leagues - Driver Placements - Season 16

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16
PS4 - Initial Driver Placements

Below you can find an overview of the league tiers and driver placements for Season 16 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on the PS4 platform!

This season has seen an unprecedented amount of sign ups for the PS4 platform, with 242 drivers in total confirmed in the driver placements. With the increased numbers has also come increased competition, consequentially providing a massive headache for the coordinating team determining the tier of each and every driver. I would like to thank them all for their huge efforts over this time, with many hours intensely dedicated to completing the placements to the best of our ability. I am also pleased to say that both the top FIVE tiers will all be broadcast live on the official AOR YouTube channel for this season, along with the top assist tier!

With an increased number of leagues this season PS4 will have a record SIX no assist tiers (F1-F6), in which the racing line and auto gears have no been disabled. This no assists increase is a change being implemented for all AOR platforms.

When deciding where each driver should be placed, we have considered multiple factors: the driver's Time Trial times submitted as part of the sign-up process, the driver's league performances in Season 15 (for returning drivers), the driver's evaluation race performance (for new drivers), and in some cases general knowledge about the driver's ability. Drivers who failed to submit both time trial and evaluation race, have not been included in the placements. Drivers who only completed one of the two have been placed as reserves.

As alluded to, the competition for places has as usual been closer than ever, and as you can imagine, it's impossible for us to make 100% perfect placements with this many drivers to consider, and limited information available to us - and with drivers' pace also varying from circuit to circuit, there will surely be some performance overlaps between various leagues. However, we hope that everyone has ended up in a league where they will feel competitive and have a chance at fighting for good positions if they put the effort in!

League Placements:

Below you can see which league tier each driver has been placed into. Drivers are ordered within each league based on priority in the car selection order (see here for more info).

Each league will have its own forum section where more information about the league - including a dedicated thread for car selection - will be posted shortly.

League forums:
Main Leagues: F1 / F2 / F3 / F4 / F5 / F6 / F7 / F8 / F9
Assist Leagues: Assist 1 / Assist 2 / Assist 3

Colour key:

Top 6 leagues:

Lower main leagues:

Assist leagues:

We hope you are pleased with your placement and that you will enjoy racing in our leagues for this season! Make sure you check out your league forum in the near future for more information about your league, to introduce yourself to your fellow drivers, and to get going with the car selection.

Drivers can be moved from their placement at any stage during the first five rounds if they have been placed in a tier which is not suitable for their ability.

Aside from that, good luck in the season opener on Sunday, and remember to keep it clean!

Last edited by a moderator:

SaMadhi_

Formula Karter
Nov 19, 2017
Damn i forgot to leave my application in time..is there coming some change for me to join league in future?

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
What of you have missed the car selection
You have been assigned to F7 as a reserve driver as we were missing your time trial times, when a driver cannot make the race, you can step in for that driver in the car he would be driving

Reactions: ch1cken1990

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
Damn i forgot to leave my application in time..is there coming some change for me to join league in future?
You will not be able to sign up for the opening race but will be able to register your details shortly into the season

SaMadhi_

Formula Karter
Nov 19, 2017
You have been assigned to F7 as a reserve driver as we were missing your time trial times, when a driver cannot make the race, you can step in for that driver in the car he would be driving
Nice.. i drove tt times but just forgot that sing up date was last week so didnt post pictures on site :)

Caarlsberi

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 28, 2017
Hi i wasnt able to do evaluation races but is there stil chance to be apart of the season in any tier?