PS4 - AOR PS4 F1 2018 Leagues - Time Trial Event - Season 16 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F1 2018 Leagues - Time Trial Event - Season 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schumi3garcia

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 14, 2017
Yeah unfortunately that's the process. We have to see the full end of the session screenshot. When you get home just head in a TT, end the session and upload the screenshot afterwards :)
Ok mate i will do that, sorry for the trouble but i just can't do anything before that time i think,work is crazy.....

JIM-NervoTank

3-time AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Alright so here my TT laps. First one was on the right format. Next two, for some reason, didn’t saved good and my old laps dissapeared from leaderboards. So this only the thing I could recover from last days when I did my tt laps. I’m afraid for it.

Attachments

ThatGuyMedia

Pro Karter
Sep 5, 2018
Hello there i come on today to share my best times but the latest update wiped them so the screenshots from austria and China are old ones and the Belgium time was rushed to beat the deadline on the last screenshot was a time I was able to get on spa before it was deleted but I wasn't able to get in while in the current session I know these are not allowed but I wanted to show it to try and show a representation of what I can do
IMG_20180919_225530.jpg IMG_20180919_225432.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

ThatGuyMedia

Pro Karter
Sep 5, 2018
Alright so here my TT laps. First one was on the right format. Next two, for some reason, didn’t saved good and my old laps dissapeared from leaderboards. So this only the thing I could recover from last days when I did my tt laps. I’m afraid for it.
Had the same problem its something to do with the update codemasters did today on the patch notes it says setback lap time and it should revert back to your personal best but it never did for me

Reactions: JIM-NervoTank

Beck

Pro Karter
Sep 11, 2018

Attachments

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
NOTICE:

Note that the initial sign-up/TT deadline has now passed.

For any drivers who have signed up, but not posted your TT times: If you have a very good reason for not having been able to make the deadline, or you notice that there is an error in your TT post, please send a private message to @DemoN and/or @Curly and there is a chance we can work something out. Incomplete or missing TT times will lead to not being included in the driver placements.

Also a reminder for any drivers who have not yet done an evaluation race that you will need to do that this coming weekend to be included in the placements. More info on that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.