PS4 - AOR PS4 F1 2019 Leagues - Discussion Thread - Season 18 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F1 2019 Leagues - Discussion Thread - Season 18

ELIT3_gam3boy

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 24, 2016
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18
PS4 - Discussion Thread

This thread can be used for general league discussion by all drivers who have signed up - or want to sign up - to the AOR F1 2018 Leagues for Season 18.

If you have read the information/rules threads, but still have some questions or concerns, then feel free to raise them here and we will try to answer. This is to keep the sign-up threads clean.

If you haven't yet read the important threads, please do so:

League Information
League Rules
Race Calendar
Sign-ups [Main/Assist]

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Hey @ELIT3_gam3boy just letting you know I've put forward the suggestion of a 100% league, obviously I know the F1 co-ords may not wish to pursue this but all I'll say is instead of just automatically shutting it down, at least keep my suggestion open that way if nothing else the co-ords can find out and see how much interest there actually is in the PS4 community for a 100% league.

If there happens to be a lot of interest registered at least 20-25+ drivers, then surely the co-ords can agree it would warrant consideration for an official league this season.

• Informative
Reactions: ELIT3_gam3boy

Renner9

Formula Karter
Aug 29, 2018
I put myself to do an evaluation race tonight but haven’t heard anything. What do I do?

Thomasbrxwn

S13 AOR PS4 Assist Champion
Apr 4, 2017
any chance we can use our multiplayer cars? if not can we have a tier discussion and decide if as a group if we can use them

Casper24-F1

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 20, 2018
any chance we can use our multiplayer cars? if not can we have a tier discussion and decide if as a group if we can use them
F1 2019 Equal Cars will be used for the upcoming season because with the multiplayer car you can't have a teammate. Also we want to keep everything as realistic as possible, so that's why the F1 2019 cars will be used in each tier.

When are we going to know our tiers?
Placements will be announced today, most likely in the afternoon or the evening, so keep an eye out on the forums :)

Thomasbrxwn

S13 AOR PS4 Assist Champion
Apr 4, 2017
F1 2019 Equal Cars will be used for the upcoming season because with the multiplayer car you can't have a teammate. Also we want to keep everything as realistic as possible, so that's why the F1 2019 cars will be used in each tier.

yeah that’s good, just thought as a suggestion to be unique, maybe drivers could say who they want as teammates but yeah thanks for the reply

rangxne

Junior Karter
Aug 5, 2019
Hi! I have the feeling I came late... I want to join in the F1 assists league. (Traction Medium is the only one i use). At least this 1st season. In the next one probably will sign in No Assists.
I want to ask if it's possible to race or it's too late to join. Any driver confirmed, that can't drive finallY? I am really interested, Sundays night it's the best time for me, i wouldn't miss any race. Please help me, if i need to do something tell me. Thank you so much.

● Gamertag: rangxne
● Nationality: Spain
Assists used: Traction - Medium
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
Did you take part in Season 17? No

Ginnittowinit

Pro Karter
Sep 5, 2018
Hi! I have the feeling I came late... I want to join in the F1 assists league. (Traction Medium is the only one i use). At least this 1st season. In the next one probably will sign in No Assists.
I want to ask if it's possible to race or it's too late to join. Any driver confirmed, that can't drive finallY? I am really interested, Sundays night it's the best time for me, i wouldn't miss any race. Please help me, if i need to do something tell me. Thank you so much.

Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
your a few days to late to register for the start but im sure they open up again afetr a few weeks. so try then

Casper24-F1

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 20, 2018

Hi there, sign ups are closed now. Mid-season sign ups will open in the next few weeks, so then you'll be able to sign up for the assists leagues :)

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & S14 F2 + S13 F3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
F8 + F9 subforums should be open to view now.