PS4 Main - AOR PS4 F1 2019 Leagues - Main Sign Up Thread - Season 18 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Main AOR PS4 F1 2019 Leagues - Main Sign Up Thread - Season 18

Renner9

Formula Karter
Aug 29, 2018
● Gamertag: renner9
● Nationality: British
Assists used: none
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
Did you take part in Season 17? Yes tier 7
● Speedtest result: [Test your connection towards a London, UK-based server at speedtest.net and add a screenshot of your result here]

Attachments

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
● Gamertag: iJokeri22
Assists used: None
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
Did you take part in Season 17? Yes PC F8
● Speedtest result:

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Just curious @moderators, why do I have an alert to say that @Lonii27 mentioned me in a post in this thread yet his post has been modded with no mention of me :unsure: - now naturally having not seen Lonii27's post it stokes my interest as to what Lonii27 said originally, so Lonii27 feel free to PM me so I can at least know why you mentioned me in the first place and I can respond to whatever it is.

ELIT3_gam3boy

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 24, 2016
Just curious @moderators, why do I have an alert to say that @Lonii27 mentioned me in a post in this thread yet his post has been modded with no mention of me :unsure: - now naturally having not seen Lonii27's post it stokes my interest as to what Lonii27 said originally, so Lonii27 feel free to PM me so I can at least know why you mentioned me in the first place and I can respond to whatever it is.
He quoted the entire OP, twice.....

• Informative
Reactions: Wobbuffet

SjorsvdBrug

S16 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Sep 4, 2018
Gamertag: S_vdBrug
Nationality: Dutch
Did you take part in Season 17? Yes F3 (didn't do so well this season)
● Speedtest result:

Attachments

Reactions: DON SILVA

Andrei Ivan

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 28, 2016
Gamertag: andrei_ivan1980
● Nationality:
Romanian
Did you take part in Season 17? Yes
● Speedtest result:

RuvenK1312

Junior Karter
Jun 27, 2019
● Gamertag: [Energy_Inform]
● Nationality: [German]
● Assist Used: [none]
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? [Yes]
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? [Yes/]
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? [Yes]
Did you take part in Season 17? [No]
● Speedtest result:

Attachments

maxou13-12

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 29, 2019
● Gamertag: maxou13-12
● Nationality: French
Assists used: no assists
Did you take part in Season 17? No
● Speedtest result:

aor test co.png

Tommy29-08

Junior Karter
Jun 15, 2019
Gamertag: Tommy29-08
● Nationality: German
● Speedtest result: See file

Attachments

Marko Krizman

Pro Karter
Dec 1, 2017
Gamertag: MarcoKrizman
● Nationality: Slovenian
Did you take part in Season 17? No, but Season 16 in PC F2 league (Marko Krizman)
● Speedtest result:

Attachments

R70_JFGONGORA

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 19, 2019
● Gamertag: TELECAL
● Nationality: Spain
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? No
● Speedtest result:

Attachments

Last edited:

RC Sam14

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 27, 2016
● Gamertag: RC_Sam14
● Nationality: French
Assists used: No
● Speedtest result:
F171E425-6540-4511-8720-92A405C2CDFC.jpeg

humbo

Pro Karter
Aug 29, 2018
● Gamertag: humbostone
● Assists used: RL
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
● Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? Yes
● Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
● Did you take part in Season 17? Yes
● Speedtest result:

Attachments

DhrSamuel

Junior Karter
Aug 21, 2017
● Gamertag: KingSaamuel
● Nationality: Dutch
Assists used: Currently using RL but have exp without it
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules?
Yes
● Speedtest result:

Attachments

Last edited:

VSR_Lambo

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 1, 2019
● Gamertag: VSR_Lambo
Did you take part in Season 17? yes
Speed test results:

Attachments

SynTeTiC96

S15 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Apr 14, 2017
● Gamertag: TruesdaleX
● Nationality: German
Assists used: No assists
● Speedtest result:
See attachment

Attachments

Paris

Pro Karter
Sep 19, 2018
● Gamertag: JAESA_Paaaris
Did you take part in Season 17? Yes, Tier 1
● Speedtest result:
B6774EFB-099E-402B-90C2-9E5C05674F82.jpeg

Ollie_D631

S14 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Apr 1, 2016
● Gamertag: Veloce_OllieD
● Speedtest result: *I will be moving to university from round 6 onwards

Patriarca Marqueses

Junior Karter
Apr 16, 2018
Gamertag: VSR_Marqueses
● Nationality: Irish
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league?
Yes
● Speedtest result:
https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/5128912573