PS4 Main - AOR PS4 F1 2019 Leagues - Main Time Trial Thread - Season 18 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Main AOR PS4 F1 2019 Leagues - Main Time Trial Thread - Season 18

Warex

Junior Karter
Sep 13, 2019
Lap times attached below.

A (not so) quick note though. I am a bit new to the F1 2019 games (and the series in general) I do have about a years worth of experience simracing in iracing, Assetto Corsa, and Project Cars 2. I do have a few hundred laps on the F3 in iracing, as well as the F1 2019 hybrid car from AC. But the F1 2019 game is a new one for me, so still adjusting to the physics/handling. As well as few new tracks as they are not as popular in the games I've played.

Regarding the times, I'm aware that there are tenths, and even seconds to shave off my lap times. Brazil/China is a new one for me, only raced there in the career mode twice. But I'm pretty confident I'll be able to trim those times down to a more respectable time within days, It would just be nice to have a goal to work towards (League races)

I'm also new to the whole league world, but read through all the threads here with information, so think I got a decent understanding!

Regards,
Warex

Attachments

Last edited: