PS4 Assist - AOR PS4 F1 2020 Leagues - Assist Evaluation Race #6 (Sunday 16th August) - Season 20 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Assist AOR PS4 F1 2020 Leagues - Assist Evaluation Race #6 (Sunday 16th August) - Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 20
[PS4] - Assist Evaluation Race #6

For an introduction and some general information about the evaluation races, please read this thread.

All drivers must complete one evaluation race. If you wish to take part in this one, please read the below info and reply to this thread with your Online Name!

This thread is only for assist league sign-ups, see the alternate thread for main league sign-ups.

Race Information:

Race Day: Sunday 16th of August
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

Track: Brazil
Qualifying: Short
Distance: 50%

Assists allowed: All assists, except braking and pit assists

Lobby Settings:

The race will run the same settings as the league races (see here), apart from the following:

Weather: Clear
Safety Car: Off
Damage: Off*

Note that damage being turned off does NOT mean that contact is allowed. This is purely to make sure everyone is able to get to the end of the race regardless of being caught up in incidents, and that drivers won't have to perform unscheduled pit-stops or off-the-pace lap times as a result of damage that may not have been their fault. But remember that contact is still enabled, so causing crashes with other cars will still lose you time, and also not give us a particularly good impression.

AOR Rules on clean and fair racing apply.

Post-Race Reporting:

After the race, you will need to go back to the assist evaluation race thread and make a post following the template stated in the first post.

Make sure you remember to record your race director screen (showing your lap times throughout the race) at the end of the race!

Example Screenshots https://apexonlineracing.com/commun...ace-thread-season-16.44405/page-4#post-640358

How to take a screenshot:
PC: Press F12 (unless you changed that hotkey in your Steam settings).
XB1: Press the home button and then Y.
PS4: Press and hold down the 'SHARE' button until a notification pops up. Alternatively, press the 'SHARE' button and then press 'TRIANGLE' to save a screenshot.

Driver List:

If the amount of drivers on this night exceeds 20, multiple lobbies will be set up, with drivers being split by the responsible coordinators.

Cars will be first-come, first-served within the race lobby.

NOTE: On the results screen after qualifying & the race, please do not press advance. Only the lobby coordinator should be doing this.

Lobby host(s): @NGR_EnvoyXtreme

Drivers:
1. @NGR_EnvoyXtreme - NGR_EnvoyXtreme
2. @enriizle94 - enriizle94
3. @masonjr54 - Masonjr54
4. @Dream237 - fingerPilote
5. @generalgobert - general-gobert07
6. @_Uniko - Unikoalmondo
7. @VIL_NUF1 - VIL_NUF1
8. @esteur - Esteur
9. @Grecal - alessio654321
10. @L4ndo_99_Norr1s - L4ndo_99_Norr1s
11. @Tv2468896 - Tv2468896
12. @RickyRocha - Rickyrocha_PT
13. @LordBaximus - LordBaximus
14. @Ermis_Grivas - Ermis_Grivas
15. @multirabc - Multirabc
16. @Millyboy24 - Millyboy24
17. @tomasgomez14 - tomasgomez15
18. @FrenziedLime - FrenziedLime
19. @Bulley95 - bulley1995
20. @LUISO_1995 - LUISO_1995

reserves
1. @Barakacap44 - Barakacap44
[email protected] -irregj
3. @HuDzJ01 - HuDzJ01 (ALREADY RACED)

Last edited by a moderator:

Matsuri20

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 1, 2020
Hi! I’ve signed up for this race on the google docs but I’m not written in the race participants. I also signed up for Saturday race but I will not be able to attend it and I’m going on holiday Monday so this Sunday race is my last luck

Bulley95

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 27, 2020
Hi, I have had a change in circumstances that mean it would be ideal if could please race in tomorrows evaluation race instead of the 23rd, if possible please could I be added psn = bulley1995

Tyramisso

Junior Karter
Aug 8, 2020
Remove my name if you already put it in (JAX_Tyramisso). Chose the wrong category, wanted the Main Evaluation.

Last edited:

NXGN_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
@Barakacap44 currently you are driver 21. Therefore not able to fit you in at this time. But if you wanna be on for around 7:55pm UK time incase of any no-shows. Then you can race.

NXGN_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Everyone who is racing. Ensure you got me on PSN and I will add everyone to the psn chat and ensure you are invited

Status
Not open for further replies.