F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
AOR PS4 F1 League - Season 14
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

2. What's your previous league racing experience?

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
I am Alex and i am your Cod this season, and you always know what happens of germans seek power :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: , i am 22 and racing on a trusty T300 with the F1 rim.

Well slowly i am getting an old dog here, raced 3 seasons now here and finished always in the Top 3 :) , i have also competed in 2 seasons of the racedepartment league and did also some Rallycross on DIRT here, where i have won one race before the league was abandoned.

much more fun then last season, where i had a huge motivational dip, as long as i am looking forward to the races i will be happy :)

F4H_Jake

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 28, 2016
My name is Jake, 16. I'm from the UK and I race with with a wheel.

Raced in S11 and S12 of AOR. Took a season off to get use to the wheel. Race in PSGL as well.

Do better than S12 :lol:

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Hey guys, I'm Brandon (a.k.a Bronson thanks to Gamezone on twitter), I'll be 24 on Friday and I'm from Canada. Currently in school getting my Bachelor of Education so I become a teacher so I won't be as active in years past for those of you who are familiar with me. My equipment at the moment is a PoS broken T300 with no ffb at the moment but that will be rectified come Russia.

Been in AOR since S9 back in the Thursday F3 league which was a thing back then. Been in F1 for the last 3 seasons at one point or another

If I can do well early on at the tracks I enjoy with no ffb, I see no reason to be worse than 10th and would like to fight for top 5.

Last edited:

Ollie_D631

S14 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Apr 1, 2016
1.Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
My name is Ollie Davies, I am 16 years old, I am British and race with a logitech G29 wheel.

Took part in some not very well known leagues on F1 2012. Started AOR League Racing on F1 2016 in Season 12. Was runner up in the reserves league. For season 13 I was the F2 champion despite missing 4 rounds due to my GCSE exams. I am currently taking part in the F1 E Sports series and am tied 7th in the standings.

I am aiming relatively high by aiming for a top 5in the standings. I will want to achieve podiums and hopefully a win. Hoping to try my best and do well enough to continue in tier 1 in future seasons

wooly51

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 26, 2014

My Name is Mike/Mikey/Michael, you may call me any of them. I'm a 24 year old sex machine from Wiltshire in England. At this stage, I'm probably one of the oldest racers on here and certainly one of the oldest in the top leagues. I can be reached by searching ''wooly51'' on most social media platforms.

Jeez, where do I start. I started league racing on RaceDriver Grid and F1 Championship Edition, back in sorta 08/09. More recently I've partaken in (and won) leagues on GT5, PCars and F1 games and that has lead me back here and to another site, where I am the current champion (sorry @alexukr). I've probably done about 500 races at this state.

I hope to start better than I did last season, that would in itself be a positive. At best, I would like to carry on the form I had at the end of S13, where I managed to win the final race.

Shellay

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 2, 2017
I'm Michael, Michelle or Shelley depending on your preference and am a 19 year old Estonian apparently. Used a pad in S13 but switched to the T300 for the new game.

EDIT from Alex: Estonia is his city

1 season in AOR, where I finished 6th thanks to @Bcolt93 (payments been sent btw) murdering Clarky at the last round. That and 1+1/2 seasons in RaceDepartment is all I have.

Just want to make Mick McCarthy proud tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Funny
Reactions: clarky_110

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
I'm Michael, Michelle or Shelley depending on your preference and am a 19 year old Estonian apparently. Used a pad in S13 but switched to the T300 for the new game.

1 season in AOR, where I finished 6th thanks to @Bcolt93 (payments been sent btw) murdering Clarky at the last round. That and 1+1/2 seasons in RaceDepartment with is all I have.

Just want to make Mick McCarthy proud tbh.
about God damn time, I've been waiting on that one for a few months now.

BigC_019

GP2 2nd Driver
Sep 17, 2016
Connor or BigC, 21, Leicester. A freelance journalist for ESPN F1 (when they want me...). Used a wheel since F1 2011, T300RS with T3PA pedals.

9th in S12, 10th in S13 (Had six DNS due to work).
Raced in Playstation GL for nine seasons, winning seven drivers' titles, defeating many big names who even race in this league now (racing line OP).
eSports PS4 China race winner.

There's an elite group of drivers (Greco, Nervo, Alex, Ali, Thorn, Aressi) trying to be best of the rest behind those guys as much as possible is the aim but impossible to say where I will be in terms of competitiveness in regards to the rest of the grid. Regular points are the aim though.

clarky_110

F1 1st Driver
Jun 7, 2015
Names Josh but people call me clarky obvs, just started a masters in sport psychology at uni. British and drive using the t300rs, hoping to upgrade to T3pa pedals at some point. Skint student atm tho.

Raced project cars DTM league to start and then joined S12 F1 3 races in and have been racing in F1 since.

3. What are you expecting &hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Not too sure how my pace will shape up against the rest of the grid on this game but hoping to score regular points and pick up a couple Podiums over the season. I expect will be pretty similar to previous years. Hopefully I won’t be too buried in uni work to get some good practice in.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Finally got some time to do this.

I'm Johannes, 20 year old from Sweden. I'm using a Thrustmaster t300rs + F1 wheel add on + T3PA pedals.

Started off doing some Project Cars leagues until I wanted to do F1 instead. I've improved as a driver almost every season and is currently considered as one of the top guys after being a seconds off in previous seasons.

I don't really know. My aim was to challenge for the title but I've started working now so a lot of the energy goes to that now. Earlier my main focus almost every week was the league racing(sad I know) but now I feel so tired when I get home that I cba to practice. I really hope I can minimize my strategy and decision mistakes in this season since this has prevented me from challenging for the titles earlier.

Vexxed_GT-R

Junior Karter
Nov 11, 2017
Hello, I'm Brian ( Vexxed_GT-R ). I am Canadian and using a T300RS wheel. This is my first year in sim racing but have always been gaming since forever. I also own a R32 Skyline GT-R that is my project car. I've owned it since I was 18 , 7 years ago and have plans to use it fir time attack and road racing. Aside from that i have also started my first year in karting. I love where its going so i will join the karting league next year as well.

No other online sim racing experiance.

I am hoping to achieve more driver skill and make my way as far through the ranks as possible in the sim world.

Simo911

Pro Karter
Aug 30, 2017
Simo, 27, Finland, PS4 Pro, T300+Ferrari F1 Add-on+T3PA

Games I have driven in leagues by year:

2006: PS2: Formula One 05, ToCA Race Driver 3
2007: PC: F1 Challenge '99-'02, rFactor - PS3: F1CE
2008: PC: rFactor
2009: PC: rFactor
2010: PC: rFactor - PS3: F1 2010, GT5
2011: PC: rFactor, iRacing - PS3: F1 2010, GT5
2012: Off-season
2013: PC: rFactor, iRacing
2014: PC: iRacing
2015: PC: iRacing - PS4: F1 2015, Project Cars
2016: PC: iRacing - PS4: F1 2015, F1 2016, Project Cars
2017: PS4: F1 2016, Assetto Corsa, F1 2017

Last time I touched GamePad in league racing was on PS3 with F1CE. I got MS Sidewinder wheel in 2007, G25 in 2010 and T300 in 2014.

I have driven mainly in only-Finnish leagues. Last season 2016-2017 I drove in international league, Front Row Racing(https://www.facebook.com/UkEuroF1Ps3League/?fref=ts) with F1 2016 and got 4 wins, and gathered points 3rd best. Came mid-season and thats why missed 4 races.

I have not calculated, but pretty good guess is that I have driven about 400-500 league races over the years. I 'm usually very slow in time trial and qualifying, but patience, racecraft and strategy are fine tuned to make results. I have used to win and drive alone to the distance, so those kind of wins does not make me too excited. Good battles and fair racing does. That´s why I joined AOR.

Well now I have won 2(3) F2 races and one F1 race. I have no goals left for this season. Just gonna enjoy tight racing and not thinking about the overall points.

Reactions: Jthorn97

JBelanger F1

Junior Karter
Dec 7, 2017
. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Im John Belanger. Im 28 years old. Im a French American from the Usa. I use a pad on the PS4 at the moment but plan on switching to a wheel A.S.A.P to be more competetive and improve my pace. I currently am live streaming my 1st ever season on youtube. My YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS (JBELANGER F1) if you would like to follow my F1 career. Ive only been racing a month, but look forward to many years of competing in sim racing.

I have zero league racing experience i was hoping someone would fill me in how to get started on the ps4

To take part in a league race

To improve my lap times and pace

To win a race and a championship one day

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCriyFYovBHMFQuPFDMcvsNA

Paquito_campos

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 11, 2018
1. ¿Quién eres? (Cuéntanos un poco sobre ti: nombre, edad, nacionalidad, equipo de carreras, etc.)
*HOLA ME LLAMO PAQUITO*
Soy un chico de 23 años solo llevo 2 años en esto pero estoy a un buen nivel desde hace 2 años he pasodp por un T150 con T3PA y ahora tengo un T300RS CON T3PA Y ADD ON F1 trabajo me costo jejejje soy español competí en IVR en ECDF1 ,SF1,SLF1. Ahora mismo estoy en otro equipo no muy conocido pero tiene buen propósito y saber hacer más cosas tengo de compañero a un piloto de AOR "CARREX" somos compañeros y me gustaría entrar en el campeonato ya que el me informo sobre *AOR*

2. ¿Cuál es tu experiencia previa en carreras de liga ?
Competí en SLF1,SF1,EFCI,CGF1,TB1,ILNF1
Aquí un enlace de ka liga nacional de f1

3. ¿Qué esperas y deseas lograr en la próxima temporada?
Pasarlo bien mejorar mi nivel de madurez y conducción y ante todo disfrutar pasarlo bien y hacer lo posible y dar mucho espectáculo
Gracias un saludo

*FIRMADO*
Paquito

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
1. ¿Quién eres? (Cuéntanos un poco sobre ti: nombre, edad, nacionalidad, equipo de carreras, etc.)
*HOLA ME LLAMO PAQUITO*
Soy un chico de 23 años solo llevo 2 años en esto pero estoy a un buen nivel desde hace 2 años he pasodp por un T150 con T3PA y ahora tengo un T300RS CON T3PA Y ADD ON F1 trabajo me costo jejejje soy español competí en IVR en ECDF1 ,SF1,SLF1. Ahora mismo estoy en otro equipo no muy conocido pero tiene buen propósito y saber hacer más cosas tengo de compañero a un piloto de AOR "CARREX" somos compañeros y me gustaría entrar en el campeonato ya que el me informo sobre *AOR*

2. ¿Cuál es tu experiencia previa en carreras de liga ?
Competí en SLF1,SF1,EFCI,CGF1,TB1,ILNF1
Aquí un enlace de ka liga nacional de f1

3. ¿Qué esperas y deseas lograr en la próxima temporada?
Pasarlo bien mejorar mi nivel de madurez y conducción y ante todo disfrutar pasarlo bien y hacer lo posible y dar mucho espectáculo
Gracias un saludo

*FIRMADO*
Paquito

Jacob St.

Pro Karter
Feb 16, 2018

Hi my name is Jacob. I am from Slovakia and I am 24 yo university student - Physical education. I am quite new to sim racing. I started to race on go kart 2 years ago ( amateur races). After that I bought PS4 pro about one year ago and wheel ( T300, T3pa pro pedals, F1 addon and playseat) to train my driving skills at home.

I participated in PaceF1 league ( 2 seasons) where are friends - great clean and fast guys. Than I joined SRL ( Supereme Racing League - Tier 1) where I drove second half of the season.
Besides the F1 I often drive in Asseto Corsa wich has the best sim racing physics on PS4 in my opinion. I participate there in local national league.
Since I started play on PS4 I do not use any of the assist and using cockpit view to feel as real as possible.

During last year of my sim racing beggining I got decent pace but still not the best. Thats the reason why I want to compare myself with the best ones , learn from them and get more experiences.