PS4 - AOR PS4 F1 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F1 League - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
2nd reprimand for @burakpala05 for an unoticed abscence. One more and you'll be blacklisted

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
● Uploading video evidence: Any video evidence submitted in a stewards enquiry must be uploaded to a video streaming site (such as YouTube, Streamable, Dailymotion, Xbox DVR) before being embedded and/or linked to in the enquiry thread. Stewards should not have to download video files in order to watch your evidence.

Update to the rules regarding stewards enquiries. Please keep this in mind in the future as evidence that isn't uploaded to a streaming site will not be considered by the stewards.

Also due to 3 uninformed absences @burakpala05 has been removed from the league. @iSuperScrub will take his place in the Sauber full time for the remainder of the season.

DeAgLeKiLLeR

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2018
Yo everybody:

I have changed my PSN from "DeAgLeKiLLeRRR" to "VP_Roy_Arnouts" would be nice if everybody send me a friend request who wants to

Last edited:
Reactions: doordos_1150

Overdykink

Formula Karter
Dec 14, 2017
I won’t make it tonight guys, sorry. I’m watching the Indy500, and after that I’ve got loads of work to do for uni.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
first strike for @TheXocolateHD for an uninformed abscence

keep in mind that, if you get 3 strikes that you will be blacklisted from the leagues

SynTeTiC96

S15 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Apr 14, 2017
Guys i have to say sorry for my bad connection in the Belgian grand prix. I dont know what caused it but i will do everything to avoid anything like that in the future. Until i fixed it i wont race again because i dont want to destroy anyones races. (its a safety concern, i hope you can understand) I feel really bad for @Klayyyyyy @JIM-NardyXTeam and everyone, who got distracted. I'm also taking responsibility and willing to take any kind of penalty.

Btw if anyone cares, i found out that lagg spikes distracted every one of my qualifyings i did so far. They're propably due to the connection. In the past i wasnt able to recognize because it was nearly unnoticable (i just could feel, that something was not right). Todays qualifying opened my eyes and i could see and feel them.

Reactions: Klayyyyyy

Dominik Hofmann

2-time AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jan 20, 2017
Hello there!
My name's Dominik and I wanted to ask if there may be a spot available in one of the upcoming AOR Rounds on PS4, maybe in case somenoe doesn't have time or something.

Kind regards, Dominik (PSN-ID: FTR_DomNTG)

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Hello there!
My name's Dominik and I wanted to ask if there may be a spot available in one of the upcoming AOR Rounds on PS4, maybe in case somenoe doesn't have time or something.

Kind regards, Dominik (PSN-ID: FTR_DomNTG)

Hello, yes we have spots avaiable for reserve drivers (with high chance for getting to race as at this stage we have 3-5 dropouts every race). However you need to sign up first in here:
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-ps4-f1-2017-leagues-main-sign-up-thread-season-15.31621/

and then post a screenshot of a recent TT lap (Brazil, Malaysia and Bahrain) in here:
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-ps4-f1-2017-leagues-time-trial-event-season-15.31627/

however as you are in the pro draft it is a mere formality and once you have done it you will be placed as a reserve in F1