PS4 - AOR PS4 F1 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F1 League - Main Thread

Do you want to have a discord channel for the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beeric__

Pro Karter
Dec 18, 2018
Hello i would like reserve driver this session if it is possible ! :)
Gamertag: [KroNoS271]
● Nationality: [Hungary]
Assists Using [none]*
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? [Yes]
Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? [Yes]
Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? [Yes]
Did you take part in Season 15? [no]

Dominik Hofmann

S17 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jan 20, 2017
Alrighty. This game, combined with this season managed to fully break me (finally), I think that the point I reached today, when I just felt the sudden urge to yank the car into the wall after yet another seemingly inevitable dose of bullshit, is telling enough and that at this point anything other than quitting before putting anybody else's race at danger is the wise decision. I hereby want to withdraw completely from the shitshow that is AOR season 16 F1 PS4 with immediate effect, it's been one hell of a ride and I can't thank codemasters enough for giving us yet another piece of trash where I could ramble on for ages about Renault engined cars seemingly being op with tyre wear and traction, its **** corner cutting detection system where DeagleKiller can absolutely buttfuck the living crap out of the chicane at hungary every lap, but I get the guillotine for running wide and even lifting in dirty air, or its shitty physics and driving model in general. A big thank you to @Shellay for that final push I needed for that decision, A+ driving into the pitlane fam, not going to bother with putting that to the stewards, but maybe for the future if you have a train of cars behind you before entering the pitlane, maybe make sure you are on the correct side of the track beforehand instead of taking somebody along for the ride of misery and sadness you seemingly were on today.

Aledi88

Pro Karter
Feb 7, 2016
I would like to join to as a reserve driver if needed at next round in Brazil. I´m from Uruguay but lag is no issue since I´ve been racing on PRL American F1 leagues with no issues for the last 3 years (precisionracingleague.com ), they ping limit is 100ms, mine is a little higher but proved no lag on my end, and I think here is a 150ms tops . Anyways I want to swap to a new league since thurdays night are impossible for me now because of work, and Sundays would suit perfectly for me. Don´t want to quit compiting on serious sim racing leagues :)!