PS4 - AOR PS4 F2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F2 League - Main Thread

Cherry2pie

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 16, 2016
We’re getting a full grid and yet F1 getting 12. Should new people be placed in F1 or people should be promoted? Pretty embarrassing for F1 lol.

Reactions: Overdykink

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
@Cherry2pie it was only 11 on sunday in F1, but also in F3 it was 11 as well, not an excuse but I guess interesting is waning for some people with only a few races left.

Anyway while I'm here I was look at the standings and saw Curly more or less has won the championship but then I wondered how many points Klay had before he was moved to F1 and after searching I got my surprising answer.

Klay would still be 42 points ahead of Curly.o_O

I also noticed you guys in F2 have to re-run Singapore which the F1 tier doesn't, so a suggestion I would like to put forward to the co-ord @Curly and any other co-ords involved how about allowing @Klayyyyyy to race at the Singapore re-run and at least give him a chance of winning the F2 championship.

But obviously if you (Curly) score at least 68 points from the next 3 races then the Singapore re-run would be irrelevant for Klay from a championship perspective. (and on the flipside if you only score 17 points or less)

Also considering the F2 races get streamed, surely the Singapore re-run would take centre stage on the AOR youtube channel that night as the only league race, and imagine the hype as well for that race with a championship on the line. (potentially)

Reactions: Klayyyyyy

ELIT3_gam3boy

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 24, 2016
@Cherry2pie it was only 11 on sunday in F1, but also in F3 it was 11 as well, not an excuse but I guess interesting is waning for some people with only a few races left.

Anyway while I'm here I was look at the standings and saw Curly more or less has won the championship but then I wondered how many points Klay had before he was moved to F1 and after searching I got my surprising answer.

Klay would still be 42 points ahead of Curly.o_O

I also noticed you guys in F2 have to re-run Singapore which the F1 tier doesn't, so a suggestion I would like to put forward to the co-ord @Curly and any other co-ords involved how about allowing @Klayyyyyy to race at the Singapore re-run and at least give him a chance of winning the F2 championship.

But obviously if you (Curly) score at least 68 points from the next 3 races then the Singapore re-run would be irrelevant for Klay from a championship perspective. (and on the flipside if you only score 17 points or less)

Also considering the F2 races get streamed, surely the Singapore re-run would take centre stage on the AOR youtube channel that night as the only league race, and imagine the hype as well for that race with a championship on the line. (potentially)
1519703774713.png

XCaribbeanCrushX

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 20, 2017

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Yeah I know that I want to know if you start looking at the times before then?
we look at them gradually, just post them in time and when you want to update them in the process you can do it aswell and it will be looked into

Champ-92

Pro Karter
Apr 3, 2018
Can't wait for the new Season to start as well :D so far I had some solid Runs in F1 2017, but I have no big Ambitions to be honest, just here for Fun :angelic: because in the End you know how it is: "Taking Part is everything"

"There is always something you can make better, never stop to improve on yourself" | Champ-92

• What?
Reactions: doordos_1150

Cherry2pie

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 16, 2016
Can't wait for the new Season to start as well :D so far I had some solid Runs in F1 2017, but I have no big Ambitions to be honest, just here for Fun :angelic: because in the End you know how it is: "Taking Part is everything"

"There is always something you can make better, never stop to improve on yourself" | Champ-92
Wrong thread mate :)