PS4 - AOR PS4 F2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F2 League - Main Thread

Yoan Simracing

Pro Karter
Dec 2, 2018
@RC Sam14 and @McGrady-I have decided to pull out of this season. This means that the Force India and the Haas are available for the final three races. According to the F2 reserve drivers priority list, @Joglar and @JOF1-Yoan will get those full time seats.
Please let me know if you are able to make the final three races and please let me know your preferred car choice @Joglar @JOF1-Yoan :)
I'm complety able to make the last three races ! :)
For the car, I want the haas if it's possible ;)

Yoan Simracing

Pro Karter
Dec 2, 2018
@RC Sam14 and @McGrady-I have decided to pull out of this season. This means that the Force India and the Haas are available for the final three races. According to the F2 reserve drivers priority list, @Joglar and @JOF1-Yoan will get those full time seats.
Please let me know if you are able to make the final three races and please let me know your preferred car choice @Joglar @JOF1-Yoan :)
I'm complety able to make the last 3 races ! :)
For the car, I want the haas if it's possible ;)

Joglar

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 20, 2018
I’m available. I would love to pick the Haas.

Casper24-F1

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 20, 2018
Okay, thank you guys for letting me know :)
@Joglar had priority to choose a car since he was the 1st reserve. That means he will take the Haas for the rest of the season. This also means that @JOF1-Yoan will take the Force India for the rest of the season. See you on Sunday in Mexico!

F2 Updated Reserve Driver Priority List:
  1. @Khairikaram
  2. @Tom Parker
  3. @R70_JFGONGORA
  4. @FTR_Gabri16F1