PS4 - AOR PS4 F2 Sprint League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F2 Sprint League - Driver Introduction Thread

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
AOR PS4 F2 Sprint League - Season 2
Driver Introduction Thread

AORF2SprintBannerSeason2.png

Hey and welcome to the AOR F2 Sprint Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Schnixel

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F2 Sprint Champion
Dec 28, 2017
Hello everyone!
I'm "Schnixel", the current AOR F2 Sprint League champion! I'm currently 17 years old (will turn 18 on Sunday, the 13th May) from Emden in Germany. I race with the Thrustmaster T300RS and the Ferrari F1 Add-On.

I'd say that I'm a experienced league race as I have done over 100 races. I started with F1 2014 in the FTP league, further I've raced in WIRL. Currently I'm part of IFM.

Reigning champions always do have the target to defend their title, so that's my target. But I don't think that I'm able to do this as I'll definately 2 races, maybe even 3. Furthermore I just want to have fun, pushing myself to my own limit and competitive racing with great fights!

I want to wish everyone a lot of fun success in this season! :)

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
1. Who are you?
My Name Is Paul Clist and my friends and family call me Gizmo, I am 25 years old and I use the PS4 controller to race with at this very moment but will change in time.

I am a league experienced racer with AOR with some many leagues for F1, Project cars and dirty rally and so much more to come.

I am aiming for top 10 as it my first season as F2 but a top 5 will be awesome so I will be pushing for points ;)

Reactions: joshualuke1993

VettelFan05

Pro Karter
Feb 17, 2018
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc.)
I'm Johannes Meles, 15 years old and I live in Germany. Currently I'm using a Logitech G29 to play all types of racing games.
I started league racing this year with the AOR F2 Sprint League. I'm also in the IFM like @Schnixel and I was a driver in the SOR.
As my pace is really good, I'm looking forward to be atleast a challenger for race wins. But the main thing for me is having fun battling with you all.