PS4 - AOR PS4 F4 - Car and Number Selection Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F4 - Car and Number Selection Thread

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Schnixel

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F2 Sprint Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 28, 2017
Just seen the car placements, why did I get placed in the Williams? It isn't in my wishlist. I'd be happy with Force India as it is placed as 4th team in my wishlist and both drivers currently in there are below me in the priority list, the same with McLaren.

So yeah, I'd appreciate a change or atleast an answer with given reasons. Cheers!

HiippariLate

GP2 2nd Driver
Apr 3, 2018
Just seen the car placements, why did I get placed in the Williams? It isn't in my wishlist. I'd be happy with Force India as it is placed as 4th team in my wishlist and both drivers currently in there are below me in the priority list, the same with McLaren.

So yeah, I'd appreciate a change or atleast an answer with given reasons. Cheers!
I'll take a look I might have made an error there

Reactions: Schnixel

HiippariLate

GP2 2nd Driver
Apr 3, 2018

I moved you into the force india

Reactions: Schnixel

frandythomsen

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 10, 2017
Just wondered. Why is peoples names written in different colors where they say what split you are in?

HiippariLate

GP2 2nd Driver
Apr 3, 2018
So as you can see from the main thread @Veztokh has left and @nezehran takes his place in the league. This means some changes in the car selections: I take the merc, which nobody before me wanted, this moves @advanceapple to Toro Rosso and @Schnixel to Sauber. @nezehran will take the last seat left at Force India.

Last edited: