PS4 - AOR PS4 F4 - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F4 - Driver Introduction Thread

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Hi, I'm Hasnain, 20 years old from Greater Manchester. I race on a pad (#pad4life) and I've been playing racing games for as long as I can remember. I'm into all sorts of sports, but racing is top of the list.
I only found about league racing at the start of last year, I joined AOR halfway through season 13, and was in F5. Since then I competed in F3 for S14, the S9 and 10 of the Race Department F1 league, S3 of ERL and the first seasons of the AOR GT Sport and PSGL GT Sport league. I also race in the FIA seasons on GT Sport. I currently compete in and help organise the AOR GT Sport league and also S11 of the Race Department F1 2018 league (feel free to check both out) and now I'm here for S16 of AOR. I've only ever won 3 AOR races, 1 on F1 2016 and 2 on GT Sport, though I've had a few more podiums.
Based on the Baku race I've got quite a bit of work to do but I can't just go off one race so I'll see in a few races time where I am in the pecking order. Would be nice get a podium at some point but will probably need quite a bit of luck. Hopefully can have some good racing throughout the season regardless of results.