PS4 - AOR PS4 F4 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F4 - Main Thread

AOR_all3ren

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 4, 2018
The french gp was my last race this season im going to retire from the league
The rasons are : PADPADPADPADPADPADPADPADPAD
Its the most frustrating feeling to start the races from pole or be at least first after the first corner just to race for p8 at the end.
Another reason is UNLUCK.
just like many others i was not very lucky this season and this two points are reducing my love for racing so i think a break can only be good for me.
However i hope you all will have a great season And much fun
(I will surely come back maybe next season only with a racingwheel)m
And sorry for my english skills)

Reactions: frandythomsen

PedroPMF

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 11, 2017
The french gp was my last race this season im going to retire from the league
The rasons are : PADPADPADPADPADPADPADPADPAD
Its the most frustrating feeling to start the races from pole or be at least first after the first corner just to race for p8 at the end.
Another reason is UNLUCK.
just like many others i was not very lucky this season and this two points are reducing my love for racing so i think a break can only be good for me.
However i hope you all will have a great season And much fun
(I will surely come back maybe next season only with a racingwheel)m
And sorry for my english skills)
Hey man, I know how you are feeling as I also race with a pad, so I would recommend you stay in the league. As everybody knows, there are horrible tracks for pad and others that are simply bad for pad as well. Bad luck may have also affect you (like me), but I believe you should not give up. Anyways, it is 100% up to you, but I feel it would be a shame to lose one rival because of that

KazF1

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 18, 2018
Where can i find the leage standings for this season? On the aor site i cant find the standings for s16..

AOR_all3ren

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 4, 2018
Hey man, I know how you are feeling as I also race with a pad, so I would recommend you stay in the league. As everybody knows, there are horrible tracks for pad and others that are simply bad for pad as well. Bad luck may have also affect you (like me), but I believe you should not give up. Anyways, it is 100% up to you, but I feel it would be a shame to lose one rival because of that
Maybe you‘re right and i should not give up.
Now i had some time over the night to think and i thought maybe its better to at least gain experience until i have a wheel.
I will give my answer no later than friday

HiippariLate

GP2 2nd Driver
Apr 3, 2018
Maybe you‘re right and i should not give up.
Now i had some time over the night to think and i thought maybe its better to at least gain experience until i have a wheel.
I will give my answer no later than friday
I really recommed you stay because I doubt that is a valid reason to drop out and you might be facing a blacklisting! I'm not completely sure but if I was you I'd stay in the league!

Reactions: Schnixel

PedroPMF

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 11, 2017
Hey so I have just noticed something about the results @HiippariLate . Apparently, as I completed more than 90% of laps both in Canada and in Azerbaijan, I should have been classified as a finisher and therefore scored points for 10th and 9th respectively. I hope you can look into this
DNF.png

HiippariLate

GP2 2nd Driver
Apr 3, 2018
Hey so I have just noticed something about the results @HiippariLate . Apparently, as I completed more than 90% of laps both in Canada and in Azerbaijan, I should have been classified as a finisher and therefore scored points for 10th and 9th respectively. I hope you can look into this
View attachment 66957
Sure it's not a big deal to change it I'll do it when I update the results for France