PS4 - AOR PS4 F4 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F4 - Main Thread

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
Well this is salt in the wound for me as well. So much for Ferrari getting constructors now....and I’m seriously sucking this season as well. Sigh

tough_2_handle

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 5, 2018
Oh dear @mazais5727 and Vik been exposed
It is not @mazais5727 , it is @UPL_Hamilton (twitter) the one who intentionally crashed on live stream into someone else in Monaco thus getting removed and blacklisted

What a shame!! Vik did not need this loser to drive for him. He had 3 wins in the bag when he drove (presumably) and we had fun racing together

jomppalainen

S16 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 6, 2018
You mean desynced cars on screen or the results at the end of the race? I was fine on the first part, can double-check results tomorrow but think they were correct on my screen.

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
These were the results on my screen. I don't think I had any de sync issues during the race though I was on my own for most of it.

AOR_all3ren

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 4, 2018
Hey, i wanted to tell you that im leaving because of my bad driving at the moment. It makes no sense to drive in this league with such great and fast drivers. I think i will need some time to get to this level again because of my pad wheel switch and it makes also no fun to me to race in a league, every driver is at least 0.5 seconds faster than me.
I will practice a lot to get back my driving skills again and than hopefully i can join again after some time.
Wish you all some great final races of the season.