PS4 - AOR PS4 F5 League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F5 League - Driver Introduction Thread

JRGamezDE

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 21, 2015
Hi guys, I'm Jonas, 19 years old and I live in Bavaria. I'm racing on the Thrustmaster T300RS with the F1 AddOn. Since this is my first experience with league racing I'm just aiming for som fun clean battles. GLHF.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

FOF1YT

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 28, 2017
I’m joining the ps4 league since I’m getting a PS4. I was going to get a Gaming pc but I thought a ps4 would be better for the moment.

JoeyVrolijk

Formula Karter
May 1, 2015
1. Who are you?
Hey all! I'm Joey, 15 years old and from the Netherlands.
I'm currently using the Thrustmaster T150 Wheel and thats about it:rolleyes:

2. What's your previous league racing experience?

I started league racing in 2015 in another league called 'Waga Racing League'
i used to participate in their F1 2015, F1 2013 and GRID Autosport league's
i ended up winning 2 GRID Autosport Championships and finished third two times in the standings of their F1 League. Later on i moved to the game rFactor. I was racing 2 years in WRL's Formula Waga Series.
Also finished as Runner-Up in the Waga Formula Renault Cup 2016.
And now im here :D
The main reason for racing on PS4 and not on PC anymore is because my PC isn't able to keep up with most of the computers these days. Im currently saving for a new one but for the meantime... im here :D

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

I've got no idea what to expect tbh, but obviously some fun/clean races.

See y'all on track soon
- Joey

nikki

Pro Karter
Oct 25, 2017
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
My name is Adrian and i’m from Indonesia. I lived in Jakarta. For my equipment i’m using Fanatec wheel and pedals.

2. What's your previous league racing experience?
I’ve ever been playing in Wheel2wheel racing league and Invictus racing league(IRL). Actually i’m still playing on IRL until now.

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
I hope i can be more consistent for the whole season. And the most important is that i can get fun & clean race in here.

Btw i’m sorry guys if my english is so bad:)