PS4 - AOR PS4 F6 League - Season 19 Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F6 League - Season 19 Driver Introduction Thread

Martin_Robertson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
AOR PS4 F6 League - Season 19
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Last edited by a moderator:

Martin_Robertson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi I'm Martin, 36 from the UK. I've been racing in AOR for 6 seasons now and this will be my 3rd season as a coordinator. I use a Thrustmaster T300 wheel and T3PA pro pedals. Hoping to have fun and competitive season and cant wait to get started again on Sunday.

Zakzak1993

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 12, 2020
Hey i am Zakzak1993 from Germany.
This is my first season in AOR and i learned to drive without Assists maybe.... a half year ago. Then i learned the circuits without racing line. I use a Thrustmaster T150 with the original pedals.
To be honest, my pace is not so good. My Time is not the best.
I already thought that I would land in the last split. And I will probably take one of the last places at the end of the season. But my first goal is to end all races in full lenght with a stable pace. I hope that i can improve during the season. I want to be fair and honestly I hope there are drivers as bad as me... But i dont think so :) I will give my best and i wish you all a good season.

ColinRMason

Pro Karter
Dec 4, 2019
Hello all!

My name is Colin Mason and I live in Cardiff, Wales. I am 36 years old and am a Aerospace NDT Technician.

I use a Logitech G29 with a playseat challenge. This will be my first full season in AOR having entered the last 7 races in Season 18.

I am hoping to be consistently in the points and challenge for podiums as regularly as possible and be regarded as a clean and fair driver.

My dad @masonjr54 Is racing in Assist League 2 which is kool! I used to race TKM karts winning Welsh champs in 2001 with Dad being my mechanic and mentor! Hopefully this experience helps!

Looking forward to racing you all!

See you Sunday!

Col

Gzr-g

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 16, 2020
Hey all. I'm Cian 39 from ireland.
I run a logitech g29 ( hoping to get some fanatec gear sometime in the future) current rig is a beanbag but waiting on a playseat evolution to arrive.
First time racing leagues. Have been doing 5lap ranked online sprint races til now so the 50% races are going to be interesting for my tyres.
Looking forward to some good racing. Hoping to keep it clean and hoping for some decent results - but have no idea where I'll be.

McBorix

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 28, 2020
Hello, I am a rookie driver in AOR, this is my first season here, I hope to have an excellent experience with you, my goal is to progress and gradually become more competitive, in my first races I will try to reach the goal of being in the points and being a solid mid-table driver.

I'm 20 years old, I started running with a steering wheel 2 months ago and until 2 months ago I also took off all the help.

I wish you all good luck, WARRIORS.

L2K4S

Junior Karter
Jan 4, 2020
  1. Hello there, I am a small Youtuber starting my AOR journey in F6, still on the controller but confidently able to drive with no assists, hoping to work my way up the ranks and be in F5/F4 soon. I have no goals for this season just to avoid incidents and drive my best. I have always been passionate about racing, from hot wheels to grandstand seats in F1 and Formula E races + my recent dive into the world of league racing!
Name: Lucas
Nationality: British
Racing Equipment: Controller and Headset - Still saving up for a wheel:cry:

2. My first league race was in February 2019, an outstanding debut; I started P13 but after avoiding incidents and posting fast lap times I managed to find myself in P3 after the first 6 laps; then had a lonely race but finished on the podium in my debut!!! AOR has always been a top league but I always seemed to miss the application period so I am happy to be here now in 2020. Let the games begin!

3. For this season I am hoping to just stay out of incidents and drive at my fastest and very best level

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZFbj6JGpiCawgdJhPSvhQ
Twitch:

Kiskous

Pro Karter
Sep 16, 2019
Hello ! My name is Tom i'm french i have 25 years old and it's my first time in Apex online racing. I drive with Thrustmaster T150 since 1 year i think and i discovery the competition on F1 game. I practice karting under 9-11 years and i had drive with Esteban Ocon, Pierre Gasly and Anthoine Hubert... RIP in the french championship Minikart and Minime categories. I hope this championship have fun and i hope take sometimes podiums or win if i'm fast. I'm very motivated for racing good luck all !

Mcquiz95

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Hello! My name is Kris, I am 24 and I lived in Estonia. I still live there but I used to live there too. I still race on my original controller despite R2 being a little bit wonky these days.

I've raced in AOR for five seasons now although perhaps only 2-3 out of those seasons were full length. I've also dabbled a bit in PC2 and Dirt 2.0. In my first season I won my debut race and fought for the championship until the penultimate round. Unfortunately I haven't been able to achieve anywhere near such results since. Only 1 podium in the following four seasons, I'm hoping to change that this time.

I'm hoping some respectful and close racing this season.

Reactions: Martin_Robertson

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Hey; Philip here.
Dutch, 53 years young, on a G29 and hangin around since F1 2012.
Hoping to have more time for practise before the races, and to continue the pace i had the last few races last season.
Good luck all and see you on track.

Reactions: Martin_Robertson

FonsiF1

Junior Karter
Aug 3, 2019
Hello, my name is Fonsi. I’m Spanish and I would love to Join apexonlineracing.
I have played F1 games since 2016. My steering wheel is a Logitech G29.
I enjoy racing with all the people. I am a rookie and if I Learn something from other drivers I would be very happy. I would try to be as competitive as I can. See you on the race!

Martin_Robertson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hello, my name is Fonsi. I’m Spanish and I would love to Join apexonlineracing.
I have played F1 games since 2016. My steering wheel is a Logitech G29.
I enjoy racing with all the people. I am a rookie and if I Learn something from other drivers I would be very happy. I would try to be as competitive as I can. See you on the race!
Sorry sign ups are now closed but they will open up in the future. So keep a look out.