PS4 - AOR PS4 F8 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F8 League - Main Thread

ZeQ420

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 30, 2017
I feel like we're going through a breakup here Ben :lol: Expecting many podiums from you and I'll be keeping a close eye on your TT times to make sure you're smashing it!
Well if @Slipstream bucks his ideas up now that you, nez and Foxy have been promoted and starts smashing it, maybe you two can be reunited in F7... and we can steal @HoinkDoink from there to f8... my team mate last season, I miss him! :D

AOR Davidben

Formula 3 Test Driver
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
Well if @Slipstream bucks his ideas up now that you, nez and Foxy have been promoted and starts smashing it, maybe you two can be reunited in F7... and we can steal @HoinkDoink from there to f8... my team mate last season, I miss him! :D
Work in progress @ZeQ420 .... unfortunately, I don't get enough time on F1 to be able to practice as much so I just take each race as they come but i appreciate the sentiment. You're pretty quick too so i'm expecting you up there

Last edited:

Seca

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 15, 2016
I'm just hoping to stop my DNF streak......

ZeQ420

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 30, 2017
Work in progress @ZeQ420 .... unfortunately, I don't get enough time on F1 to be able to practice as much so I just take each race as they come but i appreciate the sentiment. You're pretty quick too so i'm expecting you up there now too
Pace has always been there for me buddy, it was last season too... my problem is not making mistakes. Almost guaranteed to make at least one major one per race. :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1510925922][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm just hoping to stop my DNF streak......
Not sure Monaco's gonna be the track to hold out much hope for on that one fella! lol (y)

danio

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Premium Member
Feb 8, 2017
Hello everyone. It is shame to move from F7 to F8 but personally I want that move to be done. Reason?? I had no luck whatsoever. My pace is good but consistency crap so therefore I hope to have some battles with you even when I spin and have to catch up.

I’m not sure what car you have available here to take but if there is a Spare Redbull - I’ll take it, if not I go to any.

Good to back to my old crew @washy03 @denzamo @ZeQ420 and @Slipstream

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
Miss you to man :( The way my Monaco practice is going it won't be long until I get demoted, that damn hairpin!

MORETHANAMAZING

F1 Coordinator and Bottlejob Extraordinaire
Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 1, 2014
Odds on half the assist tier from last season being here?

nezehran

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 2, 2017
Crash boom
Bang? [emoji849][emoji849]

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

DON SILVA

Super Mod & PS4 F1 League Runner
Staff Member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

washy03

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
Welcome to all the new guys.

Please note your teams:

@danio - Williams
@AOR_Leclerc - Redbull
@Cleanbandit17 - Haas

Please ensure you add at least myself and Denzamo on psn and I will add you to the group chat.

SaMadhi_

Junior Karter
Nov 19, 2017
Hi, I'm new in site and had couple friends in your ps4 formula leagues. I would like to join too. I know that season has started but is there any change for me to join in middle season?

Feb 20, 2017
Here's the coverage of what is quite simply,race of the season. Hope you enjoy the commentary!

DemoN

rFactor 2 General Overseer
Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Driver Notice:

After a very short stay Cleanbandit17 has been removed from the league, following being placed on the blacklist for a deliberate collision.

Feb 20, 2017
Here's the coverage of Round 7 of this year's F8 season. Another fantastic race guys! I enjoyed it,and i hope you enjoy the commentary!

Sep 18, 2017
Driver Notice:

After a very short stay Cleanbandit17 has been removed from the league, following being placed on the blacklist for a deliberate collision.
I have just seen this in the stewards post and personally do not believe this was intentional, more a mistake/miscalculation as to where seca was, and was going left to move off the racing line. It was the guys first race remember

DemoN

rFactor 2 General Overseer
Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
I have just seen this in the stewards post and personally do not believe this was intentional, more a mistake/miscalculation as to where seca was, and was going left to move off the racing line. It was the guys first race remember
With all due respect, we do not make decisions like this unless we are certain.

AOR Davidben

Formula 3 Test Driver
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
I agree, don't think he intentionally did that, they guy was so apologetic for getting in people's way, it was his first race.