PS4 AOR PS4 F8 League - Main Thread

xGATECRASHERx

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
@everyone The results and standing have been updated for the race at Baku.
Also i've checked again and some stewards inquiries still haven't had a decision so i'm sorry about that.

So @Stewart Macdougall has been promoted to full driver with Williams. @SonicWPR you will also take a full time seat with i think Renault off top of my head.

@Prismadiator you will be first reserve driver and @Douwe_C second reserve driver.

Reserve drivers please keep checking the race threads through the week to see if anyone cant make it then you'll know if you'll be called up for the race sunday.
Please add myself and @ShaunG123 so that if you are called up invites to the lobby can be done quickly.

SonicWPR

Semi-Pro Karter
Great news ! I will do my best to deserve it
Normally the adds of F1GATECRASHER and Shaun_G123 have been done yesterday round 3:30 pm on PSN

Douwe_C

Formula Karter
@everyone The results and standing have been updated for the race at Baku.
Also i've checked again and some stewards inquiries still haven't had a decision so i'm sorry about that.

So @Stewart Macdougall has been promoted to full driver with Williams. @SonicWPR you will also take a full time seat with i think Renault off top of my head.

@Prismadiator you will be first reserve driver and @Douwe_C second reserve driver.

Reserve drivers please keep checking the race threads through the week to see if anyone cant make it then you'll know if you'll be called up for the race sunday.
Please add myself and @ShaunG123 so that if you are called up invites to the lobby can be done quickly.
Okay! I'll be watching the thread. Fingers crossed!

xGATECRASHERx

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Hey everyone. ive updated the standings and results to include decisions from the stewards panel. Holland is the most affected race. Some of you have acquired a few penalty points along the way. Please be more careful as this will ultimately result in Q bans and Race bans once you hit a certain amount.

MrRobinhx

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Hi. I'm in a difficult situation right now. I am invited to a Practice session at the Norwegian F1 league, and it goes on Sunday night. I have decided to withdraw from this season to focus on the Norwegian F1 league. Thank you for driving with you. Good luck

Douwe_C

Formula Karter
Hi. I'm in a difficult situation right now. I am invited to a Practice session at the Norwegian F1 league, and it goes on Sunday night. I have decided to withdraw from this season to focus on the Norwegian F1 league. Thank you for driving with you. Good luck
That's too bad mate! But I understand completely. Does this mean you are also not racing tonight? Then I will be happy to take the seat as second reserve! Let me know (y) @xGATECRASHERx, can you confirm?

Hazzard1878

Pro Karter
I’m sorry to be a proper pain in the arse here, especially considering I’ve only been here for a few races, but I’m going to have to drop out of the league.
I’ve got so much going on at the moment that it just isn’t possible for me to put enough time into the game in order to league race, which means I usually can’t race, or I can, albeit with little practice, meaning I’m a danger to others on track. My record in this league backs me up here. I didn’t want to have to pull out, but it’s the best thing for everyone else in the league and to pull a bit of weight off my shoulders. Thanks for having me!
(@xGATECRASHERx)

xGATECRASHERx

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
@everyone the results and standings are updated for Canada. You'll notice race time is missing. Thats cos the screenshots i took missed the times. As for stewards decisions from previous races I'll try get that done at the weekend. Run out of time moving 9 stewards enquiries and updating the last race results. Gonna say though lads some of you need to think before you act. This is more directed at statements in the stewards by people or some, even though its in the stewards rules are commenting on enquiries that has nothing to do with them. Some of it is childish!!

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
NOTICE FROM THE COORDINATING TEAM

We have noticed a continuing trend this season regarding driving standards and the sheer number of stewards enquiries being received from this tier. This is a brief warning to you all that this is NOT sustainable. We implore you to buckle up and start racing cleanly and fairly because the fact is, more than half of the enquiries this season have come from this tier alone. This isn’t good enough. There have also been reports of animosity amongst drivers in the PSN chat. The chat isn’t there to be used as a Jerry Springer set. Whilst emotions can run high after a race, you must remember that we do NOT tolerate any foul language and abuse in the chat. We are monitoring this tier. Standards MUST and WILL improve. Good day.

Don.

xGATECRASHERx

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
@everyone the results and tables have been updated for Austria plus a stewards decision from Monaco has been updated. Everyone please read, THEN RE-READ @DON SILVA post above. Sunday wasn't good afterwards and that will be the last time it happens. We move onto Silverstone as Adults, have a good race and if anything does happen then we deal with it as Adults.