PS4 - AOR PS4 F9 S16 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F9 S16 - Main Thread

Jason007

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Driver announcement!

@MJ7 has been promoted the empty Toro Rosso seat!
@Jari has returned to be our Reserve Driver!

Jason007

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Driver announcement!
@iej76 has withdrawn from the league due to personal reasons. As a result, @Jari will be moved to a full-time drive in the empty Red Bull seat. Alongside yours truly. ;)

Carbon

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 4, 2016
Driver announcement!
@iej76 has withdrawn from the league due to personal reasons. As a result, @Jari will be moved to a full-time drive in the empty Red Bull seat. Alongside yours truly. ;)
Hopefully he learns how to pass cleanly for Silvo instead of rear ending me into T4.

Da Eagle

Formula Karter
Jan 6, 2015
A none assist league with the possibillity to use assists. Does that sound strange? To me it does, as all three platforms (PS, XB and PC) have 3 assists leagues each.
A none assist league to me is a league where you're not allowed to use any assist (including racingline and manual gears).
Excuses like; "I cant find my braking point without the racingline", or "I'm a pad user and it's very difficult to do manual gears" are rubbish.
About the racingline,....Learn the track and find your own braking points ie. brakemarkerboards and other obstacles on, and around the track.
About manual gears,....Well in the past, AOR has seen enough examples that it can be done, and there are even champions while using the pad.
Veloce Limitless (XBox) is the best example of this.
The big word in all of this is; Practice, practice, practice.

Carbon

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 4, 2016
Uhm what did I do in turn 4? Can't remember I tried to overtake someone in t4.
You bumped into T4 and overtook me unfairly, I didn't think it was worth taking to the stewards as it was only minor and wouldn't have affected the result, just be more cautious while overtaking.

Martin_Robertson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
A none assist league with the possibillity to use assists. Does that sound strange? To me it does, as all three platforms (PS, XB and PC) have 3 assists leagues each.
A none assist league to me is a league where you're not allowed to use any assist (including racingline and manual gears).
Excuses like; "I cant find my braking point without the racingline", or "I'm a pad user and it's very difficult to do manual gears" are rubbish.
About the racingline,....Learn the track and find your own braking points ie. brakemarkerboards and other obstacles on, and around the track.
About manual gears,....Well in the past, AOR has seen enough examples that it can be done, and there are even champions while using the pad.
Veloce Limitless (XBox) is the best example of this.
The big word in all of this is; Practice, practice, practice.
Everyone in cockpit cam too

Reactions: F1Scotgolf

FOF1YT

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 28, 2017
I have finally got my Thrustmaster T150 wheel and I am ready to race

F1Scotgolf

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
It is with great sadness i bring this news, I'm pulling out of this league to hopefully move it into pc sim racing. as some are aware i am currently building my own pc and im having to sell my ps4 to fund the last remaining parts i need to get pc racing.

I have had a blast in this league since baku and i wish every driver well in their remaining races this season. who knows i might make a return to ps4 in the future or not

@Jason007 @Limaro_83

• Informative
Reactions: Jason007

RobKite

S18 AOR PS4 F8 Champion & F1 Cod
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017