PS4 - AOR PS4 F9 S16 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 F9 S16 - Main Thread

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
It is with great sadness i bring this news, I'm pulling out of this league to hopefully move it into pc sim racing. as some are aware i am currently building my own pc and im having to sell my ps4 to fund the last remaining parts i need to get pc racing.

I have had a blast in this league since baku and i wish every driver well in their remaining races this season. who knows i might make a return to ps4 in the future or not

@Jason007 @Limaro_83
Good racing with you mate (y)

Reactions: F1Scotgolf

m44ibrahim

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2018
Hi! I have improved my TT times as I have gotten a bit more comfortable with the wheel. Shall I post them again? It’s quite an improvement although I am not sure it will move me in terms of tiers.

HoinkDoink

F1 Senna Equivalent
Feb 18, 2017
Hi! I have improved my TT times as I have gotten a bit more comfortable with the wheel. Shall I post them again? It’s quite an improvement although I am not sure it will move me in terms of tiers.
Post them please, we will use them put you into the correct tier :)

Jason007

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
It is with great sadness i bring this news, I'm pulling out of this league to hopefully move it into pc sim racing. as some are aware i am currently building my own pc and im having to sell my ps4 to fund the last remaining parts i need to get pc racing.

I have had a blast in this league since baku and i wish every driver well in their remaining races this season. who knows i might make a return to ps4 in the future or not

@Jason007 @Limaro_83
It was good racing with you. Good luck on the PC side! So many racing sims to play on that platform!

FOF1YT

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 28, 2017
If anyone wants a casual race at France today go to the F1 social races for PS4 and go onto my one FOF1

beeric__

Pro Karter
Dec 18, 2018
Thank you @Jason007 !!! You are awesome ! I have a question . This means that I will be the reserve driver until the end of the season 16 ?

Last edited:

Jason007

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Thank you @Jason007 !!! You are awesome ! I have a question . This means that I will be the reserve driver until the end of the season 16 ?
Yep, unless we have any more full-time driver drops, then you could get promoted to a full seat.

monkeymeg44

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 21, 2019
Please welcome @monkeymeg44 to F9! Monkey will be taking the open McLaren seat. This brings us back up to a full grid!
Hi Jason. I'm new to this and I'm getting lost in all the information on the site and what I'm supposed to do. I see you have put me in a seat but don't know when this is or what time. I'm a bit of a pain as I work nights so am a little limited to when I can play. Could you advise me on it all thanks

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi Jason. I'm new to this and I'm getting lost in all the information on the site and what I'm supposed to do. I see you have put me in a seat but don't know when this is or what time. I'm a bit of a pain as I work nights so am a little limited to when I can play. Could you advise me on it all thanks
Sundays 19:50 be online, I’ll send you invite. You’re in the McLaren, ask @ramma which one to take as he is your teammate.