Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
The results and standings :

Last edited:

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Congratulations on the Championship Drastics with Superscrub not racing this week , You won the title.

Still an interesting finish for points for 2nd place down to 10th.

Superscrub to Bluerat could still bag that 2nd place.

I just need a consistent 2 races to keep 3rd place finish or gain the runners up spot and a lucky last race to keep or gain 2nd place from Superscrub.

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
As it's the end of season, can we have the results done asap please?
I am on it m8...only have a question standing for the other cods concerning Ricciardo since technically he didn't cross the finish line since he was in the garage box from lap 20 on....

Reactions: Big-Kid-Daddy

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Well Guys the Season is a wrap.....a lot of ups and downs this season with lag, steward enquiry's , incidents and people fighting each other on the forum :) but also a season with great battles and close fair racing how it's supposed to be! Hopefully we can continue the great battles in Season 3 with a lot of dedicated drivers and full grids...unfortunately we didn't have full grids all around the season but last race it came back with 13 people on the grid...hopefully we can welcome some new drivers on the grid next season like Teix? and maybe also Tigerkart his friend.

Congratulations to @Drastics with his back to back championship title Well done m8!
also @Marz made a brilliant debut in the league with a stunning 2nd place @imola :)
special thanks to the Twitch feed from @evanzo7 so I could fill in the League table results! great job :D
also thanks to @Tigerkart_22 who helped me out with the Cod tasks :)
depending on if there's going to be a Formula league next season I will see you guys around on track in Season 3 again...and otherwise I am sure we will meet somehow on track again :)

Cheers guys!

@Tigerkart_22 @Big-Kid-Daddy @pete day @jenda1975 @Bluerat @evanzo7 @Marz @iSuperScrub @Drastics @BaSsMaNLoFtY @RicciardoF1 @Graeme Weston @Pope @An0n @Coops @Du7cH

Reactions: evanzo7

RicciardoF1

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2015
Yeah, same goes for me, If theres a formula league I'm heading over there, So I may or may not see you all next season :)

evanzo7

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 8, 2015
Congratulations to @Drastics with his back to back championship title Well done m8!
also @Marz made a brilliant debut in the league with a stunning 2nd place @imola :)
special thanks to the Twitch feed from @evanzo7 so I could fill in the League table results! great job :D
also thanks to @Tigerkart_22 who helped me out with the Cod tasks :)
depending on if there's going to be a Formula league next season I will see you guys around on track in Season 3 again...and otherwise I am sure we will meet somehow on track again :)

Cheers guys!
[/USER]
Not a problem, hopefully see you all on track next season! :)