PS4 - AOR PS4 GT3 Elite League - S2 Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 Elite League - S2 Main Thread

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Looking forward to joining you guys next season just one question who's the head honcho in this league that I have to be extra nice towards to get some good setups? ;)

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Looking forward to joining you guys next season just one question who's the head honcho in this league that I have to be extra nice towards to get some good setups? ;)
Drastics...since he won the title back to back :) but next season probably everyone drives the Bentley.... so we can all drive with the same setup ha ha ha :D

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Drastics...since he won the title back to back :) but next season probably everyone drives the Bentley.... so we can all drive with the same setup ha ha ha :D
Will have to do some testing with the Bentley and Z4 to see which is best before deciding. :)

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Will have to do some testing with the Bentley and Z4 to see which is best before deciding. :)
Never driven the bentley before and the z4 only very briefly....but from what ive heard the bentley is OP so i guess everyone will race in that car next season....exactly the reason why i want to switch to formula leagues cuz the gt3 cars are not equal enough in my opinion...just did a 1 hour practise in my beloved audi from s1 and did a full 1.9 seconds faster than my qualy in the mclaren last wednesday which would have even brought me pole....so yeah i would say choose wisely :)

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Never driven the bentley before and the z4 only very briefly....but from what ive heard the bentley is OP so i guess everyone will race in that car next season....exactly the reason why i want to switch to formula leagues cuz the gt3 cars are not equal enough in my opinion...just did a 1 hour practise in my beloved audi from s1 and did a full 1.9 seconds faster than my qualy in the mclaren last wednesday which would have even brought me pole....so yeah i would say choose wisely :)
Yeah its quite funny that between us we have a 100% record winning the Pro championship in the Audi, its biggest strength is definitely the start it fly's off the line compared to the other cars but in my experience it loses out big time on tyre wear compared to the Z4.

The choice of car will depend on the calendar as well if we have more slow twisty tracks you'll want a Z4 if its more tracks like Monza you'll want the Bentley. :)

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Yeah its quite funny that between us we have a 100% record winning the Pro championship in the Audi, its biggest strength is definitely the start it fly's off the line compared to the other cars but in my experience it loses out big time on tyre wear compared to the Z4.

The choice of car will depend on the calendar as well if we have more slow twisty tracks you'll want a Z4 if its more tracks like Monza you'll want the Bentley. :)
Yeah i really miss the OP audi starts haha tyre wear is a bitch on the audi yeah....maybe i'll give the bentley a try 2morrow

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
I could always drive the Audi... Or hell, the new Aston is pretty nifty, from what I've driven of it lol

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Yeah i really miss the OP audi starts haha tyre wear is a bitch on the audi yeah....maybe i'll give the bentley a try 2morrow
This could change things when the new patch 5 is released so I wouldn't test the Bentley out just yet. :)

* Bentley Continental GT3 – updated engine and minimum ride height to match latest; mapped real world balance of performance; updated gearbox ratios to current FIA specifications, putting it more in line with the other GT3 cars.

Reactions: Lorrentz

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
For Season 3 of the AOR GT3 Leagues, the community get to vote for 5 of the tracks we'll be racing at.

That vote is now open!

Click here and make your choices :D

Note: Please participate in this poll only if you intend to sign up to the coming season.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Hey guys - just tagging all GT3 season 2 drivers to make you aware of the special events that we're planning to run in the off-season ahead of Season 3.

We've got 3 different type of events planned - a Ginetta GT4 Minicup, a DTM Race Night, and finally a 2.4 Hours of Le Mans multi-class endurance race! For more info about this, look here.

Sign-ups for the first event (which will take place on Wednesday next week) is now up in the AOR Special Events forum, so come join in on the fun! :)

(@Drastics, @Bluerat, @iSuperScrub, @An0n, @Lorrentz, @pete day, @Graeme Weston, @Big-Kid-Daddy, @jenda1975, @Coops, @BaSsMaNLoFtY, @evanzo7, @Pope, @RicciardoF1, @Tigerkart_22, @Marz, @Du7cH, @Graham)

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
A bit late, but just popping in to say congrats to the AOR PS4 Elite Season 2 Champion @Drastics - also becoming our first double GT3 champion! Your forum title has been updated to reflect this!

Also a big thanks to all the drivers who completed the season! I hope that you enjoyed some good racing in season 2, and that we'll see you back soon for either the off-season special events or for season 3 (or both!).

Reactions: Bluerat and evanzo7