PS4 - AOR PS4 GT3 Elite - Round 1 - Hockenheim GP - 05/08/15 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 Elite - Round 1 - Hockenheim GP - 05/08/15 @ 8:00pm

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Hmm i was wondering what was going on you braked so early i couldnt avoid i let you through but you were so slow didnt know that was off the penalty i was also shocked we allready finished i thought there was one more lap but offcourse i was lapped in this shite car just cant drive it LOL
Yeah it was from damage. I spun out of turn 10 (I think) and hit the barriers. The game screwed me other as where I broke early and you hit me, I went off the track and the game penalised me for track extending, even though it wasn't

Oh well, I did better than I expected in Elite (I mean, whose idea was this to put me here :D) and I look forward to next round

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Quali P2.
Happy with the lap 38.1 and finally get to see and gauge the time I need to make up with Drastics about 8 tenths , will hope to close the gap next race.

Race P3.
Anon just shot by off the grid slot to take 2nd, he pulled off a few tenths a lap
And eventually a 20 second lap by end of race, pulled a twenty second gap to those behind though too.
A very boring race,
The most interesting bit was when Pete took 4th place and I was watching the gap and keep it the same time, around 21, 22 seconds,had up t 23 at one point, whooay, which told me we had similar pace.
Shame you disconnect Pete at Quali as we could have had a race.

Hope the McLaren suits Donnington with its twisty bumpy nature and I can set up max and drive max to try to challenge Drastics and Anon.

pete day

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Qauli I disconnected Nt a great start to season I cuz of got 5th but start at bk

Race made a few places in the opening lap had a car ghosting for a lap or two in front of me then came around turn 1 @Lorrentz was going slow just missed him then same lap he went wide on grass and come bk on in a unsafe manor and I had to fight hard to get place as he was forcing me on to grass no once but twice then after getting passed him turn two he used me as brakes I damage my right rear and cudnt turn left properly and lost me about half a sec a lap and then a bit of track extending and corner cutting videos will b goin.stewards m8 sry
Apart from then a boring race congrats to the podium people
A shame we don't have a close race Ian was looking forward.to it as we were close on pace bud

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Well there goes my hopes of any sort of championship fight, had been in low 37's by myself and when me and Drastics raced each other we were on par, don't know what it is and I still don't.

Pope

Formula Karter
May 26, 2015
I had a much better quali than I was expecting after only driving the Aston for the first time at about 7:20.. Got bumped from behind on turn two and slipped down to 10/11th. Then spun on about lap 3 trying to catch up and damaged my car. After that it was a pretty dull race trying to save tyres and keep the car pointing in a straight line.

Couple of things outside that..
Not a fan of the reduced tyre wear. Think I preferred the faster degradation last season. Not a fan of the penalties being switch on either.. I had a couple of very harsh slow down pens, I don't think the penalty system is consistent enough to be used in leagues.

Also.. Can people set their microphone sensitivity up correctly? Heavy breathing, coughing and the sound of other TVs coming through the headset is so annoying. And @pete day, no need for the shouting down the mic. Whatever happened can be sorted out later, no need to scream and shout and put other people off. End of rant! :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1438817102][/DOUBLEPOST]Actually, think it was @Big-Kid-Daddy having the meltdown on the mic..? Whoever it was; no need!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Bluerat

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Think You are mistaken Pope!
No shouting came from my Mic,
My report reports boring and dull race on my own and I took my ear piece from my ear so I don't hear anyone either.

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Qauli I disconnected Nt a great start to season I cuz of got 5th but start at bk

Race made a few places in the opening lap had a car ghosting for a lap or two in front of me then came around turn 1 @Lorrentz was going slow just missed him then same lap he went wide on grass and come bk on in a unsafe manor and I had to fight hard to get place as he was forcing me on to grass no once but twice then after getting passed him turn two he used me as brakes I damage my right rear and cudnt turn left properly and lost me about half a sec a lap and then a bit of track extending and corner cutting videos will b goin.stewards m8 sry
Apart from then a boring race congrats to the podium people
A shame we don't have a close race Ian was looking forward.to it as we were close on pace bud
Sorry m8 the car is a piece of ****...first laps I had a good battle with tigerkart but then I lost it in the stadium part...I came back on track and stayed on the inside...you had room on the outside....then the rest of the stadium part you were attached to my car I guess...and then at the first straight I totally missed my braking point since someone crashed out the 100 meter braking point board...I had much damage as well lost 0.5 to 1 second in the first sectory every time....

sucky start of the championship I need more practise in this crappy car....but it just doesn't seem to suit my driving style so I guess it's going to be a looooooooooooooooong season

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Quali P2.
Happy with the lap 38.1 and finally get to see and gauge the time I need to make up with Drastics about 8 tenths , will hope to close the gap next race.

Race P3.
Anon just shot by off the grid slot to take 2nd, he pulled off a few tenths a lap
And eventually a 20 second lap by end of race, pulled a twenty second gap to those behind though too.
A very boring race,
The most interesting bit was when Pete took 4th place and I was watching the gap and keep it the same time, around 21, 22 seconds,had up t 23 at one point, whooay, which told me we had similar pace.
Shame you disconnect Pete at Quali as we could have had a race.

Hope the McLaren suits Donnington with its twisty bumpy nature and I can set up max and drive max to try to challenge Drastics and Anon.
Oh yeah that's another thing...i miss the OP audi starts....the Mclaren sucks in getting away from the grid...

Bluerat

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 14, 2015
Qualified with my PB on the track and was 4th on the grid, highest I've ever been I think lol. Opening lap was a bit tense, not driven with people since the last race of last season and I was worried my connection would lag and i'd take someone out. Then when trying to avoid a collision going into the stadium section I got a corner cut penalty so moved off the racing line. Sadly the car behind me didn't see that I wasn't accelerating and got rear ended. Sorry whoever that was, that wasn't much I could do. No real damage to my car and other than a few mistakes I was very similar pace to LSD and Jenda for most of the race. Happy with a 5th though, was expecting much worse.

I have to agree with @Pope though, the addition of the penalty system and the removal of tyre wear has made it a poorer race experience imo. I enjoyed trying to gauge when I should pit, how the tyres were holding up and just the 30sec break if i'm honest. It's hard to be fully on it for an hour haha :). The penalty system seems overly harsh as well, these things can never be trusted ;-). Other than that was an enjoyable race, everyone is saying it was boring, but it was a marked improvement to the Elite league last year, where I didn't see anyone for 3/4 of the race haha.

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Yh it was me as u was half around the last 3 corner and I don't shout I just made it clear to u I.was Nt happy with the unsafe return bk on track move
no problem m8. I stayed on the inside of the track to leave you space on the outside but I didn't saw you were litteraly in my gearbox :D I only saw it at the double right hander before start finish you were attached to my car LOL :D and at the straight before turn 2 I missed the braking point cuz someone knocked over the 100 m braking sign....ruined my car also :( real shite race for me this one.

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
anyone has the full race results ? i dont know if bassman and evanzo finished....