PS4 - AOR PS4 GT3 Elite - Round 3 - Road America - 19/08/15 @ 8:00PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 Elite - Round 3 - Road America - 19/08/15 @ 8:00PM

Coops

Formula Karter
May 20, 2015
Only 9 in the lobby, anyone else joining?
[DOUBLEPOST=1440010830][/DOUBLEPOST]@Sean B done the update yet bud?

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
Squeezed off onto the grass which kicked the back end out in front off basamlofty who had nowhere to go but into me sending me into the wall with some mega damage

Nah

BaSsMaNLoFtY

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 14, 2014
Incident as I saw it. Was hit from side and had silly feedback from car there on out. Should have pitted but spun it next lap and race over.

Race 1: disconnect
Race 2: disconnect
Race 3: 2 laps and out

Best start to a league ever ...

I need to try and get console hardwired as connection is too unreliable despite being fiberoptic and being about 10 feet from router.

Last edited:

An0n

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 27, 2014
I binned it on lap 2 knackering the car, sorry to whoever was behind and got caught up in it, hope you were able to carry on ok.

on to the next one..

pete day

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Wat a load of pants dc lap18 was in 2nd with a 38sec gap bs!!!!!!
Need to sort a good host out when I was hosting last season we don't lose people Wat a joke

Reactions: BaSsMaNLoFtY

BaSsMaNLoFtY

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 14, 2014
Wat a load of pants dc lap18 was in 2nd with a 38sec gap bs!!!!!!
Need to sort a good host out when I was hosting last season we don't lose people Wat a joke
Could hosts be looked at again? Sounds like there were quite a few disconnects today compared to previous.

• Agree
Reactions: pete day

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Worst race ever......liked the day night transistion that's all I have to say about this LOL

C-R-A-P :D

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Could hosts be looked at again? Sounds like there were quite a few disconnects today compared to previous.
1 person disconnected others left, but I think @pete day you need to lay off me a bit, you got a grudge on me or something?!
[DOUBLEPOST=1440016373][/DOUBLEPOST]
1 person disconnected others left, but I think @pete day you need to lay off me a bit, you got a grudge on me or something?!
I didn't choose to host, it came to the day of the race and no host was sorted, so I said something, if you want it so bad, host, I ain't that fussed.

• Funny
Reactions: pete day

pete day

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
I didn't choose to host, it came to the day of the race and no host was sorted, so I said something, if you want it so bad, host, I ain't that fussed.
Wat u on about m8 all I say I never had anyone dc how is that a grudge? -

Bluerat

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 14, 2015
Who was in the yellow and blue aston who jumped the start? Did anyone else see that?

Nice race tho, think i saw everyone at some stage haha :) had some fun battles again with @RicciardoF1, sorry i binned it mate, we were well matched at times.

pete day

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
I binned it on lap 2 knackering the car, sorry to whoever was behind and got caught up in it, hope you were able to carry on ok.

on to the next one..
no problem m8 I just got pass but was close tho

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
Not sure where that outburst came from but we will leave it at that please. I suggest that next week you guys have ago with the back up host to see if it's any better.

Coops

Formula Karter
May 20, 2015
Back to race matters..

Qualified 3rd?! PB on my final flying lap.

Race, got off to a solid start and watched SuperScrub and Drastics race off into the distance. LSD was hot on my heels and passed me after 6/7 laps. Managed the soft til the halfway point and topped up with enough fuel to see me through to the end.. So I thought..

Came out in 8th so had a bit to do but caught up with the field and had some great fun battling Pope, Jenda and bluerat. Was catching ricciardo (tyres going I guess?) then I look at the fuel gauge.. 2 litres left with 2 laps to go. Balls.

Splash and dash to finish 5th. Overall massive fail on my behalf at the pitstop but encouraging pace for the rest of the season.

Cheers again guys.

RicciardoF1

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2015
Made the most of others misfortunes today, Had a really good start and went from into 7th after an awful qualifying. (Made the mistake of talking to someone during qualifying! Never again :l) I made my way up to 5th where I battled with @evanzo7 in which he made a move down my inside and connected with me spinning me off in the process, Not really worth getting into. After that I lost my flow completely, had no rythmn for the next 4-5 laps but eventually settled in and made my way up the field, Watching everyone pit left and right but I stuck with my strategy of staying out till the end. I had a bump with Nickpope, Really sorry about that man! Complete lock up and gave him a push wide :( I then soldiered on with no pitstop and @Coops homed in on me as my left side tyres gave up on lap 23 of 27. At which i was positive @Coops would get me, And I settled for 4th and then he pitted and I was shocked, Tyres were well over the cliff at this point so I was very lucky. But never the less, A podiums and podium and I'm very happy with that!

Reactions: evanzo7 and Coops

RicciardoF1

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2015
Who was in the yellow and blue aston who jumped the start? Did anyone else see that?

Nice race tho, think i saw everyone at some stage haha :) had some fun battles again with @RicciardoF1, sorry i binned it mate, we were well matched at times.

Yeah man. I had a big De-ja-vu when I caught the back of you and saw the 4th next to your name! It all got a bit messy when you went wide towards the end of the lap, Gutted for you that you lost it! I see alot more battles between us for the rest of the season!

jenda1975

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 29, 2015
Congrats to all. What a race :) Some great fair play from all.

Stragely my replay shows I had headlights off although I had them on, same for others.

Reactions: Pope

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Qualifying:

Went into qualy full of confidence but when push came to shove, I didn't deliver. On my best lap I lost over a second in the middle sector, then when I went to garage straight after I noticed I messed up because there was on 4 minutes left. I was lucky to be second.

Race:

Got probably the best start I've ever had in a league race and overtook @Drastics off the line and led to turn 1. I tried to pull out a decent gap at the end of lap 1 but couldn't get more than a second away. We stayed between 0.4 and 1 second for around 11 laps until I got a bad exit out of the last corner and @Drastics tried to pass me into turn 1 and succeeded but I still had the inside for turn 2 and unfortunately we rubbed together and drove each other off, but @Drastics gave me the position seen as I was ahead at the time.

But then the next lap I lapped a backmarker who was coming out of the pits and put a gap between me and @Drastics but into turn 2 the backmarker span and @Drastics crashed into him, forcing him to pit for repairs. After that I just drove to the finish and got my second win in a row!

See you all at a bumpy sakitto.

Last edited:

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014

yes it was evanzo he had a major jumpstart unfortunately i was too late to save my replay