PS4 - AOR PS4 GT3 Elite - Round 5 - Barcelona GP - 02/09/15 @8:00 PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 Elite - Round 5 - Barcelona GP - 02/09/15 @8:00 PM

pete day

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Not happy with today's race. Had some very harsh penalty's at the start which took me from 3rd to 8th. ( I locked up in the final chicane slowed right down and cut the chicane) I was also forced off track about 3 or 4 times by LSD, Which I'm going to take to the stewards as I was given no space and put in the gravel 3 times.
Go for it m8 I wud like to c videos b4 I comment on it and don't forget the 1st corner to m8

RicciardoF1

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2015
Go for it m8 I wud like to c videos b4 I comment on it and don't forget the 1st corner to m8

Thats one of the incidents Im going to include aswell buddy. You started defending and squeezing me into the grass before we even got to turn one.

evanzo7

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 8, 2015
Thats one of the incidents Im going to include aswell buddy. You started defending and squeezing me into the grass before we even got to turn one.
If you look at about 24 mins in my stream on the previous page you guys were neck and neck into turn one but it seems Pete went a little deeper which meant Ricciardo caught your rear which sent Pete wider.

Stewards is the way forward though if blame is being pointed each way.

• Agree
Reactions: pete day

pete day

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
I had a bad start and I we to the outside and yes I was defending and it is in my right m8 and if u seen me going there u Shud back off or move to a different line bud

RicciardoF1

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2015
I had a bad start and I we to the outside and yes I was defending and it is in my right m8 and if u seen me going there u Shud back off or move to a different line bud
You have the right to defend yes, But forcing a driver off track when they're already along side you? not so much

pete day

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
You have the right to defend yes, But forcing a driver off track when they're already along side you? not so much
Like u sed I comment on it when videos r up and Wat don't forget the track extending when I was hunting u down after my pits

RicciardoF1

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2015
Like u sed I comment on it when videos r up and Wat don't forget the track extending when I was hunting u down after my pits
I'd love to see some videos of that. And where you basically shunted me out the way when making a move :yawn:

• Funny
Reactions: pete day

pete day

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
I'd love to see some videos of that. And where you basically shunted me out the way when making a move :yawn:
Ok m8 c Wat the stewards say and for videos of ur extending I can't b bothered with it as I was faster than u anyway

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Well Bluerat, I was calling You a name not on mic including a dirty rat but it seems lag was to play according to my recording of the race.

During the race, had on ace start, got into 3rd with bluerat behind me, then side by side into turn 4 and 5 with bluerat bumping me off on turn five causing me to come back on the incident with evanzo.

My replay shows getting bumped off track but no car beside me but then shows Evanzo clipping me as I'm slow and out of sync with the pack.

Weird.

Peed off, after that, had a crap race with spurts of pace but kept sliding when full locking
Not what it did all week during practice and social races.

Last edited:

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Well Bluerat, I was calling You a name not on mic including a dirty rat but it seems lag was to play according to my recording of the race.

During the race, had on ace start, got into 3rd with bluerat behind me, then side by side into turn 4 and 5 with bluerat bumping me off on turn five causing me to come back on the incident with evanzo.

My replay shows getting bumped off track but no car beside me but then shows Evanston clipping me as I'm slow and out of sync with the pack.

Weird.

Peed off, after that, had a crap race with spurts of pace but kept sliding when full locking
Not what it did all week during practice and social races.
I will look in my replay i saw you and i think jenda went off track in t5...seems like you guys get locked into each other...will have a look at it later this week

Reactions: Big-Kid-Daddy

Big-Kid-Daddy

Jan 14, 2014
I will look in my replay i saw you and i think jenda went off track in t5...seems like you guys get locked into each other...will have a look at it later this week
Thanks, we got locked but just before that I gave space but had none back and got bumped off.
I thought it was bluerat,must have been mistaken.

Jenda,I would like Your take on it and video please?

jenda1975

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 29, 2015
I do not think it was was me, I was at the back of the back the first few laps. Sometimes the cars get switched in replay, here is mine
[DOUBLEPOST=1441230796][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, mixed feelings today. 15 mins before the race I was still strugling with a setup, could not even finish one clean lap. Frustrating after investing quite a lot of time practicing.

Finally I found it and was happy - a fast enough setup which would last the whole race, no need for pit.

A couple of nice and mostly clean battles mid race I found myself on P3 behind @Bluerat

When he pitted ( I think in lap 17 ) I was extatic :) P2, @iSuperScrub far in front, closest one behing over 20sec, easy....

10 laps of basicaly cruising and typecontrol later with still over 25% tires and almost bored I had bug, GRRRRRRRRRR ( me car did a head over heels )

Fortunatelly it did not destroy the car and I landed just off the track on tarmac.

P4 in the end, happy, becouse in my world I was SILVER

I believe the track penalties are setup weirdly, in lap 4-5 I got bummped from behind wide off a corner by max 1 car width and got 5 sec penalty...

Congrats to all

Big-Kid-Daddy

Jan 14, 2014
I've done a 43 on the xbox which is generally slower overall as a console
[DOUBLEPOST=1441128639][/DOUBLEPOST]
bmw is better suited to twisty tracks, show it a straight and all other cars will pull past it
I was intrigued and checked the lap times, What happened to the 1.43s in the McLaren Bullet?

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I do not think it was was me, I was at the back of the back the first few laps. Sometimes the cars get switched in replay, here is mine
[DOUBLEPOST=1441230796][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, mixed feelings today. 15 mins before the race I was still strugling with a setup, could not even finish one clean lap. Frustrating after investing quite a lot of time practicing.

Finally I found it and was happy - a fast enough setup which would last the whole race, no need for pit.

A couple of nice and mostly clean battles mid race I found myself on P3 behind @Bluerat

When he pitted ( I think in lap 17 ) I was extatic :) P2, @iSuperScrub far in front, closest one behing over 20sec, easy....

10 laps of basicaly cruising and typecontrol later with still over 25% tires and almost bored I had bug, GRRRRRRRRRR ( me car did a head over heels )

Fortunatelly it did not destroy the car and I landed just off the track on tarmac.

P4 in the end, happy, becouse in my world I was SILVER

I believe the track penalties are setup weirdly, in lap 4-5 I got bummped from behind wide off a corner by max 1 car width and got 5 sec penalty...

Congrats to all
Lol they really need to fix those replays cuz in your replay my car was battling with lsd and you and driving through the brake indicator boards flying off track etc hahahaha damn i thought they finally did a good job with patch 3.0 but they still have a long way to go

Reactions: jenda1975

Big-Kid-Daddy

Jan 14, 2014
Lol they really need to fix those replays cuz in your replay my car was battling with lsd and you and driving through the brake indicator boards flying off track etc hahahaha damn i thought they finally did a good job with patch 3.0 but they still have a long way to go
Hey in my replays they even make a car disappear.

jenda1975

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 29, 2015
Agree. Great game, the replays need a little more work still.

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I was intrigued and checked the lap times, What happened to the 1.43s in the McLaren Bullet?
At least i was right with the 42 high pole time :D and a 43 with the mclaren maybe is possible i did a 44.2 before qualy and was 1th slower in s1 than my previous fast lap so maybe a 43.9 is possible if you nail every corner but 42.7 is just impossible to do the z4 is OP :D

• Agree

Big-Kid-Daddy

Jan 14, 2014
At least i was right with the 42 high pole time :D and a 43 with the mclaren maybe is possible i did a 44.2 before qualy and was 1th slower in s1 than my previous fast lap so maybe a 43.9 is possible if you nail every corner but 42.7 is just impossible to do the z4 is OP :D
Ha eat my words, great lap high 42 Didnt check our fastest pole time.

Yep proves the Z4 does have the advantage.

If Superscrub, Drastics or Walsh can do a 42 in the McLaren or even a mid low 43 I will eat my words again.

Reactions: Lorrentz