PS4 - AOR PS4 GT3 Elite - Round 6 - Monza GP - 09/09/15 @ 8:00PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 Elite - Round 6 - Monza GP - 09/09/15 @ 8:00PM

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
1:46.3 now with some pace to find still. I haven't done a proper qualifying run but I should be fine winging it ;)

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Umm, ignore that last post.....

1:45.526!!!!!!! @Drastics @iSuperScrub You might need to watch out, I'm feeling good at the moment ;) (only might though, you probably will still kick my butt ;))

Graeme Weston

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 14, 2015
Struggling to make it in time tonight Also sorry for no show last week Busy decorating the house at the minute.hope to be back on next week.

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Ahh, here's an issue....

According to the game, A full tank will only last for approximately 29.2 laps. Now, it's a 30 lap race. Fak :banghead::arghh::D:rage:

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Ooft, My RUF tank can fit in 31 laps worth! #Economical :stig:
Yeah, well, at least my Mercedes is fast in a straight :stig: (Like the best part about it) (Won't make much of a difference if I don't have enough fuel but yah know :D

RicciardoF1

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2015
Yeah, well, at least my Mercedes is fast in a straight :stig: (Like the best part about it) (Won't make much of a difference if I don't have enough fuel but yah know :D
Seems to be the trade off! I am seriously slow in the straights with a closed radiator and low downforce, But I can get an extra 2 laps of fuel out of it! I haven't even hit 170 in a straight yet!

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Seems to be the trade off! I am seriously slow in the straights with a closed radiator and low downforce, But I can get an extra 2 laps of fuel out of it! I haven't even hit 170 in a straight yet!
I would kill for a least one of them laps of fuel right now :D You would kill for my speed though, 178MPH but I'm so close to 180 ;)

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Not sure if Mercedes SLS or Mercedes W06...
Well whatever it is, up they use the same engine its seems :D But I ain't complaining (I'm pretty sure I'm the only Mercedes user on AOR so everyone is missing out ;) )

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
So close to pole position. I'm in total shock I'm anywhere near @Drastics or @iSuperScrub (I'm actually ahead of one of them :wideyed:) Drastics just scrapped it from me

image.jpg

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Man they really need to fix this game....first time loading the race my ps4 allmost took off so i had to restart the game....i managed to rejoin and when i drove out of the pit i felt it immediately the game gave me the ffb steering wheel bug....i had to turn 1080 degrees to make the first chicane....so it was useless to race..only at s1 i lost 1 second pffff so stupid hope the next race will be better...

Congratz to @Tigerkart_22 dominate win m8

Reactions: Tigerkart_22

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
NO WAY HAS THAT JUST HAPPENED. P1 AND MY FIST EVER LEAGUE RACE WIN. NO WAY. LIKE SOMEOONE MUST HAVE TIMED THE RACE WRONG. I SPUN FOR GOD SAKE

In a bit more serious (despite that being quite serious), really unlucky to @iSuperScrub as he was right there and probably would have won if he didn't disconnect

Usually I would congratulate winner, but with me being a winner (AGAIN SERIOUSLY DID THAT HAPPEN) I can't but well done to @Big-Kid-Daddy and @Drastics for joining me on the podium (y)

Reactions: Big-Kid-Daddy

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Class of your own tonight tiger well done mate,
Quite laggy tonight.
Well done all, good clean racing and no contact.

Reactions: Tigerkart_22

Pope

Formula Karter
May 26, 2015
What a load of turd..

First off I can't seem to edit the HUD to keep the rear-view mirror on screen.. Any ideas? (See first few seconds of my video).

Secondly, think I need a trip to the stewards.. Got pushed off track by LSD just after the first chicane and then @Lorrentz punted me into the barrier, wrecked my steering, race over (see rest of video)

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
What a load of turd..

First off I can't seem to edit the HUD to keep the rear-view mirror on screen.. Any ideas? (See first few seconds of my video).

Secondly, think I need a trip to the stewards.. Got pushed off track by LSD just after the first chicane and then @Lorrentz punted me into the barrier, wrecked my steering, race over (see rest of video)

Have you got a button assigned which changes the HUD display in race?