PS4 - AOR PS4 GT3 Elite - Round 6 - Monza GP - 09/09/15 @ 8:00PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 Elite - Round 6 - Monza GP - 09/09/15 @ 8:00PM

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Nope.. I take it that's what I need to do?
It's a lot easier than changing it from the menu ahead the rear view mirror shouldn't disappear unless you change the HUD display

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
What a bummer that was. I accidentally pulled out my Ethernet cable when the lobby started so when I joined back I had no clue where I was up on my lap or not, horrible lap in the end, my on was a 1.44.2 and I was 1.5 off. Anyway to the race and I got a good start and led from 3rd on the grid. Lap 2 @Drastics hit me into the second chicane giving me a time penalty but he waited. Managed to get past @Bluerat and @Big-Kid-Daddy and was around 5 seconds behind @Tigerkart_22.

I managed to catch him in 3 or 4 laps but then spun and the second chicane and when I got going I was 8 seconds back. By lap 19 I caught up to him and coming through the parabolica we were side by side then my game crashed, for the second time in a matter of hours.

So no chance of the title now, well done @Drastics on winning the championship, and now I'm gonna be out for the rest of the season. The force feedback on my wheel had broke.

If I didn't have bad luck I'd have none at all.

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
First 15 mins,
The Replays seem to have got worse with all the mixed up cars, however, nice battle with Bluerat with no contact which is good.

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Guys I thought it was in the rules to save the replays? no excuse really.
If everyone saved, no mix up like this should occur.

Last edited: