PS4 - AOR PS4 GT3 Elite - Round 8 - Silverstone GP - 23/09/15 @ 8:00PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 Elite - Round 8 - Silverstone GP - 23/09/15 @ 8:00PM

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Never thought I would be happy to disconnect from a race! Worst race of the season by far. I was bored stiffless, Getting bullsh*t penaltys, Spinning out constanty, Having a JCB RGT-8 instead of a Ruf, Honestly I would have rather drove any car tonight other than the RUF, I would have even taken the ginetta. At some points I could feel my eyes getting heavy as I was that bored, Im going to pretend this race never happened :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1443039223][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oh bore off. I wasnt aggressive at all. Stop fishing for a bite, Im bored of you.
Your driving standards were awefull tonight @RicciardoF1 you pushed me off in lap 1 which cost me a lot of places....afterwards my race was compromised by @Big-Kid-Daddy which spun in front of me and i couldnt avoid him...my top speed was completely gone...bkd drove by me on the straight like a mercedes vs manor :D so i lost a lot of time in the first 14 laps...then at the pitstop my car was fixed and straight out of the box i was over 2 seconds a lap faster doing constant 2:01 low....i gained to @RicciardoF1 and he spun again and i couldnt avoid him had another damage...was still gaining though on guys in front finished only 20 seconds behind p3 i guess so could have been much better tonight but i guess it was just my tough luck tonight...

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
@RicciardoF1 @pete day please stop bickering with one another please. I would appreciate it a lot. Thank you

@Lorrentz @RicciardoF1 Ill see you both in the stewards sadly, I'm not impressed with lap one whatsoever. (Mainly directed at Lorrentz, cutting across on Ricciardo and causing me to go off was a silly first lap move)
I was pushed of mate by @Ricciardo had to go all the way through the grass which cost me a lot of time and places cuz i got a 5 second penalty and later on i was cut by ricciardo and the game gave me another 10...pffff

RicciardoF1

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2015
Your driving standards were awefull tonight @RicciardoF1 you pushed me off in lap 1 which cost me a lot of places....afterwards my race was compromised by @Big-Kid-Daddy which spun in front of me and i couldnt avoid him...my top speed was completely gone...bkd drove by me on the straight like a mercedes vs manor :D so i lost a lot of time in the first 14 laps...then at the pitstop my car was fixed and straight out of the box i was over 2 seconds a lap faster doing constant 2:01 low....i gained to @RicciardoF1 and he spun again and i couldnt avoid him had another damage...was still gaining though on guys in front finished only 20 seconds behind p3 i guess so could have been much better tonight but i guess it was just my tough luck tonight...
Excuse me? I did not do anything wrong in lap one. As Tigerkart said you cut across me causing a massive chain reaction.

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Right a more positive note now!

P5 I'll take. One more lap and a hell of a lot less penalties, I would have had P4.

The start I already explained about, but I got a BS penalty for cutting the track when I was forced off. Then on lap two, Lorrentz and Big-Kid-Daddy made contact? I tried to avoid it and did so but I ran wide. Another penalty for corner cutting. For the next 14 laps, I had some good clean battles with @RicciardoF1 @Big-Kid-Daddy and @Graeme Weston before pitting. Had a slow stop and to make matters worse, I had 3-4 BS penalties for cutting the track because I kept making mistakes. Miraculously, I caught @Big-Kid-Daddy and @evanzo7 On the last lap I had a great tussle with Evanzo and was only 5 tenths away from @Big-Kid-Daddy

Well done @chris130256 for winning on your comeback. Still should've joined me in the Merc though ;)

Reactions: chris130256

evanzo7

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 8, 2015
Well that was interesting, least favorite track of the season so far and it was my most consistent race and my best finish of the season!

Qualified 5th which was a surprise in itself, was sitting around 3rd & 4th for the first few laps before a mistake sent me to 5th. After that the race was very quiet for me which was good, I managed to keep doing quick consistent laps until just before my pit stop. Stayed out 1 lap too many then @Big-Kid-Daddy jumped me in the pits, no idea how, I had 6seconds or so on you but oh well, meant I had some to race with until the end.

Had some good battles until @Big-Kid-Daddy made a mistake into turn 6 but on my screen it looked like he almost stopped on the apex and I collected him which was a shame because we were both doing well. I ended up getting damage from that and it made my last 3/4 laps tough. That helped @Tigerkart_22 catch me and take my 5th, gutted but I'm still ok with 6th! :)

Reactions: Tigerkart_22

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
I was pushed of mate by @Ricciardo had to go all the way through the grass which cost me a lot of time and places cuz i got a 5 second penalty and later on i was cut by ricciardo and the game gave me another 10...pffff
I had a different thought at the time. Sorry for the misunderstandig. (If that's the case) I'm still going to the stewards though as that did ruin my race

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Well that was interesting, least favorite track of the season so far and it was my most consistent race and my best finish of the season!

Qualified 5th which was a surprise in itself, was sitting around 3rd & 4th for the first few laps before a mistake sent me to 5th. After that the race was very quiet for me which was good, I managed to keep doing quick consistent laps until just before my pit stop. Stayed out 1 lap too many then @Big-Kid-Daddy jumped me in the pits, no idea how, I had 6seconds or so on you but oh well, meant I had some to race with until the end.

Had some good battles until @Big-Kid-Daddy made a mistake into turn 6 but on my screen it looked like he almost stopped on the apex and I collected him which was a shame because we were both doing well. I ended up getting damage from that and it made my last 3/4 laps tough. That helped @Tigerkart_22 catch me and take my 5th, gutted but I'm still ok with 6th! :)
Well I came into the Pits and my tyres did not change so came back out on heavily worn tyres and no choice but to race on.

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014

You were awesome with damage. You defended well :)

RicciardoF1

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2015
I had a different thought at the time. Sorry for the misunderstandig. (If that's the case) I'm still going to the stewards though as that did ruin my race
I was happily alongside @Lorrentz until he suddenly cut across me and pushed me into tigerkart and caused a huge incident.

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
That's what I thought happened, I'm looking at the replay now

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Sorry lorrentz for the spin in front of you, I had an awful first stint.
No problem it was really weird on my screen you locked up but didnt seem to spin amd suddenly you did spun and i couldnt steer around it anymore just though luck :D

RicciardoF1

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2015
Oh, And I forgot to mention into turn 2 I was pushed wide from behind by I believe @Lorrentz and then he charged my inside at turn 3 and knocked me wide.

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
That's what I thought happened, I'm looking at the replay now
I was in front out of turn 3/4 on the straight and suddenly felt a big push from behind and i lost the back of my car and had to go all the way through the grass

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Oops, didn't send an actual message ;)

I think it was lag if that's the case, I'll check again

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Oh, And I forgot to mention into turn 2 I was pushed wide from behind by I believe @Lorrentz and then he charged my inside at turn 3 and knocked me wide.
I didnt push you m8 i behind you when you got pushed by another car...and on turn 3 i took the inside and our cars were attached but going into turn 4 i was loose and then suddenly i got pushed from behind by you m8

RicciardoF1

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2015
I was in front out of turn 3/4 on the straight and suddenly felt a big push from behind and i lost the back of my car and had to go all the way through the grass
Well from my view I pulled out from behind you, Was alongside then your car swerved across my front end and took me and @Tigerkart_22 with you.