PS4 - AOR PS4 GT3 Pro League - S3 Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 Pro League - S3 Main Thread

FisiFan91

AOR Admin
Staff Member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014

This is the main thread for the GT3 Pro League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Wednesday
Event start: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator: @Bankai_Bullett / @CragglesD / @Prehn
Race Host: @Bankai_Bullett
Back-up Host: TBD

Drivers:

1. @Bankai_Bullett - Bankai_Bullett - UK - Bentley Continental GT3
2. @Newy656 - Newy656 - UK - BMW Z4 GT3
3. @CragglesD - CragglesD - UK - BMW Z4 GT3
4. @Barker95 - xBarker95x - UK - McLaren 12C GT3
5. @ANTONIOS1978 - ANTONIOS1978 - Greek - RUF RGT-8 GT3
6. @chris130256 - chris130256 - UK - BMW Z4 GT3
7. @Alex Varic - aleric8 - Czech - BMW Z4 GT3
8. @Prehn - Prehn - Danish - BMW Z4 GT3
9. @mpc-v1 - mpc-v1 - UK - BMW M3GT
10. @David Harrop - har-d-har - Irish - McLaren 12C GT3
11. @mgdunn22 - mgdunn22 - UK - Bentley Continental GT3
12. @Hugh263 - Hugh263 - UK - Aston Martin V12 GT3
13. @Milligan - Milligan464 - UK - McLaren 12C GT3
14. @o-YOUNG-DAVE-o - o-YOUNG-DAVE-o - UK - Aston Martin V12 GT3
15. @rickwales - rickwales - Wales - BMW Z4 GT3
16. @SmudgerFez - SmudgerFez - UK - BMW Z4 GT3

Reserve Drivers:

@Marc - TheAssassin170 - UK - BMW Z4 GT3
@midlifecyclist - midlifecyclist - UK - Car TBD
@Jordan Wilson - ourgranville - UK - Audi R8 LMS Ultra
@Mysaveloy - mysaveloy - UK - Car TBD

You can pick your preferred car here, and submit a team entry here.

Last edited by a moderator:

FisiFan91

AOR Admin
Staff Member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Note that the coordinator for the PS4 Pro league has not yet been decided, but we hope to have someone assigned in the near future, at which point we will of course let you all know in here :)

Bankai_Bullett

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Note that the coordinator for the PS4 Pro league has not yet been decided, but we hope to have someone assigned in the near future, at which point we will of course let you all know in here :)
What does being a co-ordinator entail? Because I don't mind helping out if you like (y)

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
What does being a co-ordinator entail? Because I don't mind helping out if you like (y)
Hi m8 would be great if you could coordinate stuff with prehn and maybe craggles...it bassicaly means you take care of your league running smoothly...so setup the race threads...keep the scoring tables up to date...take care of the steward enquiry's etc...

Hugh263

Formula 4 1st Driver
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
What happens on race day? Do we get an invite from whoever the host is to join the lobby before 7:45?

Bankai_Bullett

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
What happens on race day? Do we get an invite from whoever the host is to join the lobby before 7:45?
Yeah the host will send invites out at about 7:45, then quali will start at 8:00. Back up invites will also be sent when quali is underway, for anyone that disconnects...

chris130256

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Can someone explain to me how my mate Rickwales ended up reserve? If you go by sign up date he's ahead to people who have been allocated a place and if you go by TT times (averages) he's ahead of people too. I don't understand?

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Can someone explain to me how my mate Rickwales ended up reserve? If you go by sign up date he's ahead to people who have been allocated a place and if you go by TT times (averages) he's ahead of people too. I don't understand?
Hi m8

The signup proces is not only registering your name but also includes performing the TT (for new drivers). Since rick was very late with posting his TT's it was a shootout between him and alex and since they had quite evenly matched pace we had to choose for alex since his signup was earlier than rick.

Rich though is first reserve so if someone is bailing out rick can race. As you know there's allways someone not showing (maybe only not for the first race) so he has a very large chance to race regularly.

rickwales

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 18, 2015
There was a guy later than me in posting his times yet he isn't the other reserve, I wanted to join this league to do a season of racing, if I wanted to race random races I would just go online and jump in any race, and yes my times are similar to Alex but if u add them together i am about 3 tenths quicker, i was under the impression there was gonna be 3 tiers and that everyone would get the chance to race a season.
I can't be bothered to sit around every Wednesday on the off chance of getting a drive so u can promote the other reserve and i will see what happens in season 4

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
There was a guy later than me in posting his times yet he isn't the other reserve, I wanted to join this league to do a season of racing, if I wanted to race random races I would just go online and jump in any race, and yes my times are similar to Alex but if u add them together i am about 3 tenths quicker, i was under the impression there was gonna be 3 tiers and that everyone would get the chance to race a season.
I can't be bothered to sit around every Wednesday on the off chance of getting a drive so u can promote the other reserve and i will see what happens in season 4
We have considered three tiers but we didn't have enough sign ups to get proper grids. Experience from the past learns there are always ppl bailing out and also it almost never happens that there are full grids on wednesday there's always someone who cannot make the race so as a first reserve the chance of racing is extremely high...but we can only respect if you want to step away as a reserve. My suggestion is to consider it again otherwise your place will go to psionuk.

Milligan

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 25, 2015
I'm new to AOR and was just wondering what point system you use and do you have any bonus points for qualifying or fastest lap? Thanks

Bankai_Bullett

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
I'm new to AOR and was just wondering what point system you use and do you have any bonus points for qualifying or fastest lap? Thanks
First off, welcome to AOR bro... Hope you enjoy yourself here;)

Now, your question... Points are awarded as shown below:
● Driver Championship scoring:

The following points will be scored for each race finishing position.

1st - 40 points
2nd - 33 points
3rd - 29 points
4th - 25 points
5th - 22 points
6th - 20 points
7th - 17 points
8th - 14 points
9th - 12 points
10th - 10 points
11th - 8 points
12th - 6 points
13th - 4 points
14th - 3 points
15th - 2 points
16th - 1 point

Pole Position - 1 point

- Drivers need to have completed at least 90% of the race distance in order to score full points for their classified position.
- Drivers who complete between 75% and 90% of the race distance will be eligible to score half points for their classified position.
- Drivers who complete less than 75% of the race distance will score 0 points, regardless of their classified position.

So basically, as long as you manage at least 3/4 of a race, you'll score something(y)

Milligan

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 25, 2015
Thanks! Great help (y) Look forward to racing everyone on Wednesday

Bankai_Bullett

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Pro league Co-Ordinators have been appointed. You can find our names in the original post(y)

Bankai_Bullett

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
@Jordan Wilson, @Alex Varic and @Kevin Peek can you guys please decide on which car you'll be driving for the season, as we need to get everything locked in before tomorrows race... Cheers (y)

Kevin Peek

Junior Karter
Nov 17, 2015
Sorry
Can you please erase my name, I totally fucked up i have usa psn my bad!!!!
so sorry!!

Last edited:

Bankai_Bullett

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Driver update:

@rickwales will be taking Kevin Peeks place in the league for the next 2 races. May turn in to a permanent position.

@Psionuk are you ok with staying as reserve? Obviously you get to keep your Z4 lol

Nov 18, 2015
@FisiFan91 I think you'll find that Ireland is not in the UK. Quite a bone of contention around here, you know.

Bankai_Bullett

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
@FisiFan91 I think you'll find that Ireland is not in the UK. Quite a bone of contention around here, you know.
That'd be my bad dude... I was pulling info from multiple threads lol I'll amend it ;)

Nov 18, 2015
That'd be my bad dude... I was pulling info from multiple threads lol I'll amend it ;)
You're forgiven - but I'm watching you ;) Judging from last night's race it'll be from far behind you, but I'm still watching..........