PS4 - AOR PS4 GT3 Pro - Round 1 - Nürburgring - 25/11/15 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 Pro - Round 1 - Nürburgring - 25/11/15 @ 8:00pm

FisiFan91

AOR Admin
Staff Member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Round 1 - Nürburgring GP
GT3 Season 3

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 25th November 2015
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 30 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
2 weather slots:
- Fog with Rain
- Fog

In-game time-of-day information (x5 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 11:00
- Anticipated race start time: 11:00
- Anticipated race finish time: 16:00

Notices:
Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the weather conditions and x5 time progression.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Weather Conditions: This race will feature driving in the rain and fog, therefore make sure you have a button assigned for the Windscreen Wipers and Headlights.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Alex Varic

GP2 Test Driver
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
Erm... This is pro league, not elite league.

chris130256

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 14, 2014
I'm guessing fast 2.05's needed for pole here?

Alex Varic

GP2 Test Driver
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
Yeag I'm doing 2:11s and YOU EDITED THAT TITLE

Last edited:

Bankai_Bullett

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
I'm seeing videos and all I wanna know is.... How in the hell has everyone got so much damn traction and grip in the corners!?!?

I know I'm driving a powerhouse, but it's ridiculous the amount of wheelspin I'm getting y'know...

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I'm seeing videos and all I wanna know is.... How in the hell has everyone got so much damn traction and grip in the corners!?!?

I know I'm driving a powerhouse, but it's ridiculous the amount of wheelspin I'm getting y'know...
I was thinking the same...i must have some serious setup issues or the z4 is just OP...

Bankai_Bullett

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Yeah uhhh....

That's your answer lol
I'm thinking this season will be a Z4 paradise for changing conditions...

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Yeah uhhh....

That's your answer lol
I'm thinking this season will be a Z4 paradise for changing conditions...
Yup allmost everyone in elite picked the Z4....but i just dont want to race in that boring OP car...the audi is so much fun i feel like a rally driver in the wet :D

ANTONIOS1978

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 28, 2014
hey guys! i dont know what car to choose. my lovely car RUF or bmw z4?

also i m open for teammate

ANTONIOS1978

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 28, 2014
how much time have to choose car? i want to do some practice with the others cars

ANTONIOS1978

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 28, 2014
Do you want to team up with me in the Z4? (definately not in that hateful ruf)
no problem if choose z4 but firts i want to do some laps with all gt3 cars ok? thank you in any case!! (y)

Last edited:

ANTONIOS1978

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 28, 2014
Do you want to team up with me in the Z4? (definately not in that hateful ruf)
alex sorry but i ll race with ruf. cant be comfortable with others cars but if you dont find teammate we can to do practice together as teammates!!!:)

Milligan

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 25, 2015
When running low fuel (qualifying fuel) the car handles quite smooth and can just about manage a 2:06. However when putting race fuel in (almost a fall tank) the car has loads of understeer coming into the corner and then coming out of the corner the back end is all over the place and I'm lapping around the 2:08. Hows everyone else doing?

Hugh263

Formula 4 1st Driver
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
When running low fuel (qualifying fuel) the car handles quite smooth and can just about manage a 2:06. However when putting race fuel in (almost a fall tank) the car has loads of understeer coming into the corner and then coming out of the corner the back end is all over the place and I'm lapping around the 2:08. Hows everyone else doing?
I've done no low fuel runs yet but with high fuel I'm having the same back-end issues. I'm getting overheating rears and fast wearing fronts. I still need to have a proper play with the setup and the end of the race with a drying track will be fairly nervous...I think a good strategy could win it

Bankai_Bullett

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
I've done no low fuel runs yet but with high fuel I'm having the same back-end issues. I'm getting overheating rears and fast wearing fronts. I still need to have a proper play with the setup and the end of the race with a drying track will be fairly nervous...I think a good strategy could win it
I'm running in the low to mid 2:07s with race fuel and about a second and a half faster with quali fuel... Not got any understeer, but with the amount of torque I've got, getting out of the corners without lighting the tires up is proving a right mission lol

Newy656

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
Premium Member
May 18, 2015
I'll be propping up the back then mid 2:08is my best so far