PS4 - AOR PS4 GT3 Pro - Round 1 - Nürburgring - 25/11/15 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 Pro - Round 1 - Nürburgring - 25/11/15 @ 8:00pm

Bankai_Bullett

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Guys this video was me? nothing like that happened in mine view. what lap was? you can watch my video.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G850F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Replay's glitched out dude, all the cars are in the wrong order...

ANTONIOS1978

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 28, 2014
Can you help the results from my video at the end?

Bankai_Bullett

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Can you help the results from my video at the end?

Not really... The results page bugged out too. This is why I'm trying to figure out who finished where lol

Prehn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I was behind him I think. Had a pretty lonely race after a McLaren decided to stop on the racing line.

rickwales

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 18, 2015
Hi guys, sorry for late reply, will try and check qualifying position but think it was 13 ish due to bankai missing the cut and couple pulling out.
Really enjoyed the race, very nervous about not disrupting anyone else's race which proved detrimental as I veered off the circuit a few to many times when going off line to let lapping cars through, the final time was about 2 laps from the finish and I was dsq by PS race control,
My pace improved over practice but still a good 5 seconds off being competitive, seemed like every couple of laps I would run wide and lose time but hopefully this will sort itself with more racing.
So due to dsq I finished 14th,

Prehn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hi guys, sorry for late reply, will try and check qualifying position but think it was 13 ish due to bankai missing the cut and couple pulling out.
Really enjoyed the race, very nervous about not disrupting anyone else's race which proved detrimental as I veered off the circuit a few to many times when going off line to let lapping cars through, the final time was about 2 laps from the finish and I was dsq by PS race control,
My pace improved over practice but still a good 5 seconds off being competitive, seemed like every couple of laps I would run wide and lose time but hopefully this will sort itself with more racing.
I think I qualified 13th ahead of you. Not 100% sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bankai_Bullett

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Actually you finished 12th then... 2 drivers didn't finish and 1 driver didn't start.

I've got all positions now, so results should be up soon! :)

Alex Varic

GP2 Test Driver
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
I was 2 minutes off the pace because of a pad glitch, so I ended up 14th in quali and then I disconnected

rickwales

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 18, 2015
Just checked my replay, I started 12 with bankai in his wedding car behind, I missed the start trying to turn lights and wipers on , luckily bankai's reactions were quick enough to avoid a major shunt,
In all fairness a dsq puts u below a dnf so 14th is where I expect to be.
Cheers all

Bankai_Bullett

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
In all fairness a dsq puts u below a dnf so 14th is where I expect to be.
Ordinarily yes, but since the race timer at the end screwed the results table up by not allowing people to finish (And 2 guys never finished) you basically finished 12th...

ACCEPT IT MAN! ;)

rickwales

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 18, 2015
Cheer's,
Watching back the replay there was one car stuck on the start line and I saw Chris's incident and it looked like his car just stopped
Are these sort of glitches normal,

Bankai_Bullett

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Cheer's,
Watching back the replay there was one car stuck on the start line and I saw Chris's incident and it looked like his car just stopped
Are these sort of glitches normal,
Only when people leave the lobby before the race has completely finished lol

Prehn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Actually you finished 12th then... 2 drivers didn't finish and 1 driver didn't start.

I've got all positions now, so results should be up soon! :)
I finished ahead of Rick. So that puts me in 11th