PS4 - AOR PS4 GT3 Pro - Round 2 - Donington Park GP - 2/12/15 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 Pro - Round 2 - Donington Park GP - 2/12/15 @ 8:00pm

Hugh263

Formula 4 1st Driver
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
Here's my Quali lap:

And here are the final 10 laps:

SmudgerFez

Formula Karter
May 28, 2015
Q14 R12
Well i'm kind of pissed off about that. It took me something in the region of 15 attempts and 22 laps to overtake @SmudgerFez. Some were my fault, but most of the time I was simply turned into, and I think I lost about a minute trying to overtake. I did get the most spectacular start ever though, I got sandwiched, did a perfect 360 and then went round the outside of a few people ending up in 8th. Then there was a crash that I think I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, but it happened too quickly, and I had to pit (losing me about a minute) and then at my actual pitstop I got refueled despite saying I didn't want any fuel, losing 11th place. Slightly disapointing, but the next few rounds should be good, at Z4 type of rounds.
@Alex Varic apologies fella if I held you up, I didn't know I'd be racing until the night before so I was extremely slow, the dark not helping the situation - I tried to move out of everyone's way when possible but the narrow circuit and conditions didn't help. So BIG apologies to anyone I inconvenienced.