PS4 - AOR PS4 GT3 Pro - Round 2 - Donington Park GP - 2/12/15 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 Pro - Round 2 - Donington Park GP - 2/12/15 @ 8:00pm

SmudgerFez

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 28, 2015
Q14 R12
Well i'm kind of pissed off about that. It took me something in the region of 15 attempts and 22 laps to overtake @SmudgerFez. Some were my fault, but most of the time I was simply turned into, and I think I lost about a minute trying to overtake. I did get the most spectacular start ever though, I got sandwiched, did a perfect 360 and then went round the outside of a few people ending up in 8th. Then there was a crash that I think I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, but it happened too quickly, and I had to pit (losing me about a minute) and then at my actual pitstop I got refueled despite saying I didn't want any fuel, losing 11th place. Slightly disapointing, but the next few rounds should be good, at Z4 type of rounds.
@Alex Varic apologies fella if I held you up, I didn't know I'd be racing until the night before so I was extremely slow, the dark not helping the situation - I tried to move out of everyone's way when possible but the narrow circuit and conditions didn't help. So BIG apologies to anyone I inconvenienced.