PS4 - AOR PS4 GT3 Pro - Round 4 - Sonoma GP - 16/12/15 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 Pro - Round 4 - Sonoma GP - 16/12/15 @ 8:00pm

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
The one that's in one of my older videos was with the PC a while ago. But that same app now works with PS4, it's called HUD Dash. You might need to buy the key to use it with pCars or any other games though. It's really good, can have as many customizable screens as you want.

Link to Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.barz.hud_dash&hl=en_GB
Since last Thursday there's a new very cool app it's called Crew Chief....it has spotter function and you can communicate with your pit engineer and ask a lot of questions about opponents/tyres/weather etc etc etc...really cool app. It's available for Android devices only.

• Informative
Reactions: David Harrop

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I used the pcars dash app for the 1st time which is fantastic but I wondered if it crashed my ps4 so that I couldn't exit the pits?

Newy656

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
Premium Member
May 18, 2015
Since last Thursday there's a new very cool app it's called Crew Chief....it has spotter function and you can communicate with your pit engineer and ask a lot of questions about opponents/tyres/weather etc etc etc...really cool app. It's available for Android devices only.
Have you tried the crew chief app, it's sounds real good but can you hear it through your headphones, if not it wouldn't be much use,

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Have you tried the crew chief app, it's sounds real good but can you hear it through your headphones, if not it wouldn't be much use,
I've downloaded it on my Samsung S5 last thursday but haven't tried it yet....but I have a plantronics headset and it has a very cool "mixer" so I can mix between my phone and my ps4 sounds...and also I can switch the Mic function to my PS4 or my Phone....you can even map a button on your PS4 to enable the radio traffic to your pit engineer...so you have to push that button while talking....

I will try it this weekend and will post a review on the forum and let you guys now how it works....but from what i've read about it and heard about it it's absolutely brilliant!

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Do you know if it is coming to iOS? And I'm still a bit confused on how it connects to the PS4....
Atm there are no plans for ios...but maybe if he earns enough money he will make it for ios also.

Pcars sends data via udp packets over your network when you enable UDP from off to on in the game options settings (since patch 7 on consoles). Your phone or tablet device is connected to your network via wifi and the app just listens to all the udp packets the game sends...so the engineer can tell you all that info....alongside that the app has voice recognition so you can talk to your engineer and ask him a lot of stuff so he will give you that info...like what laptimes does the car in front etc.

Milligan

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 25, 2015
Atm there are no plans for ios...but maybe if he earns enough money he will make it for ios also.

Pcars sends data via udp packets over your network when you enable UDP from off to on in the game options settings (since patch 7 on consoles). Your phone or tablet device is connected to your network via wifi and the app just listens to all the udp packets the game sends...so the engineer can tell you all that info....alongside that the app has voice recognition so you can talk to your engineer and ask him a lot of stuff so he will give you that info...like what laptimes does the car in front etc.
Thanks. I hope it comes out on iOS as I have no Android devices.... :cry: