PS4 - AOR PS4 GT3 Pro - Round 5 - Dubai - 6/1/16 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 Pro - Round 5 - Dubai - 6/1/16 @ 8:00pm

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Marc

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 8, 2015
Ok so u left those scales on 100 then as the default settings ?sorry for being a pain lol what tire force n force feed be u got ,I have the same wheel just trying to get the best from it. So many bloody scales to change

David Harrop

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Nov 18, 2015
Ok so u left those scales on 100 then as the default settings ?sorry for being a pain lol what tire force n force feed be u got ,I have the same wheel just trying to get the best from it. So many bloody scales to change
I left everything as default except for the ones in Milligan's post. Tell you what, when I get home tomorrow I will post my settings to the wheel settings forum and add your name so you're alerted.

Reactions: Marc

Marc

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 8, 2015
Thank you so much would appreciate it big time it has me heed done in and I'm sure I'm doing yours in lol

Marc

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 8, 2015
I don't know much about the wheel setup, literally the only thing I've done is lower the master scale because my wheel tends to overheat and loose power/FFB.
Worst part is I'm not even on table at all lol

Really sorry mate, I've gotten you and Jordan Wilson mixed up...Too many usernames to remember :sorry:
[DOUBLEPOST=1452273465][/DOUBLEPOST]What setting u got master scale n tire force at thanx?

mpc-v1

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
Oct 20, 2015
I am currently running Milligans setup for the t150. Seemed to work well at this track but still getting used to it.

Marc

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 8, 2015
Yep me to me mate got t300 it felt so much better with the settings I had on mine not sure if the motor in t300 is slightly better.

Marc

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 8, 2015
G29 nice looking wheel was tempted to buy one but got some bad reviews I'm no expert just what I seen on you tube

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Fellas, you mind talking wheels in the in the wheel thread over in General Discussion...
Kinda supposed to be about the race in this one lol

• Informative
Reactions: Jordan Wilson

Marc

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 8, 2015
Think you lapt me near end of race yeah was great except for me hiccups lol

Marc

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 8, 2015
I left everything as default except for the ones in Milligan's post. Tell you what, when I get home tomorrow I will post my settings to the wheel settings forum and add your name so you're alerted.
Hey mate any joy on ya settings for t150?