PS4 - AOR PS4 GT3 S14 - Practice/Evaluation race - Hockenheim Classic - Tuesday 10 December 2019 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 S14 - Practice/Evaluation race - Hockenheim Classic - Tuesday 10 December 2019

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

Event Information:
Date: Tuesday 10 December 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 28 Laps (1 formation lap + 27 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
Medium Cloud
- Race:
Medium Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information (real time progression):
- Qualifying time: 08/06/2019 13:00
- Race start time: 08/06/2019 14:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in this race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: Damage will be off, mechanical failures on. If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: in case of any incidents which require the attention of the co-ordinators, please save your replay and/or your gameplay recording

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

• Gamertag PSN: [Enter your Online ID here]

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Sorry @Slicker. I'm going to have to pull out tonight. Got the flu and today I feel like crap so racing isn't the best of ideas. I'll let you know tomorrow about the proper race if I'm well enough to race or not.

• Informative
Reactions: Slicker

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Sorry @Slicker. I'm going to have to pull out tonight. Got the flu and today I feel like crap so racing isn't the best of ideas. I'll let you know tomorrow about the proper race if I'm well enough to race or not.
feeling pretty :poop: myself - going to race anyway, usually find the adrenaline overcomes the flu ;)