PS4 - AOR PS4 GT3 S14 - Practice/Evaluation race - Watkins Glen - Tuesday 22 October 2019 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 GT3 S14 - Practice/Evaluation race - Watkins Glen - Tuesday 22 October 2019

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

Event Information:
Date: Tuesday 22 October 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 min
- Race: 35 Laps (1 formation lap + 34 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:
light cloud
- Race :
light cloud

● In-game time-of-day information (real time progression):
- Qualifying time: 14/04/19 13:00
- Race start time: 14/04/19 14:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: Damage will be off, mechanical failures on. If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: in case of any incidents which require the attention of the co-ordinators, please save your replay and/or your gameplay recording

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

• Gamertag PSN: [Enter your Online ID here]

Last edited:

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Just remembered I have a league race on this day. Finishes at 8.10uk time. So I might be able to make this race.

Reactions: Slicker

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
  • Gamertag PSN: JakeMcSkillz
Count me in!
we will need you to sign up for this league with a speedtest to vodafone london server here please